TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

2014 Tesla Model S P85 $49,988 Sacramento, CA

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by KenP, Aug 21, 2017.

1. KenP

KenP New Member

2014 Tesla Model S P85 $49,988. Sacramento, CA
    53,000 miles, Excellent Condition - Free Tesla supercharging for life stays with the car permanently.
    Performance Upgrade: Red Brake Calipers, Rear Spoiler, Crome Brake and Gas Pedals, 0-60 in 3.9 sec
    Other Upgrades: Tech Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg, trunk space cover, upgraded all weather mats throughout.
    Grey leather interior with enhanced lighting upgrade
    All Glass Sunroof
    Obeche Wood Matte Decor
    After market Xpel paint protectant full coverage
    Always garaged, Non-smoker, One owner, Very clean interior, Private Seller. Must See!!!
    I bought 4 year 50,000 mile extended warranty June 18, 2017 (Cost $4,250 when I bought it)
    I can add to purchase for $4,000, or can remove from the car(your choice).
    I live in Sacramento, CA

Attached Files:

2. ahirbe

ahirbe Member

Does the car have Smart Air Suspension?
    Has it been in for annual maintenance at Tesla?
    Also is the warranty you bought good through 2021 or 103XXX miles?

3. kev1n

kev1n Member

according to one of the pictures. it does not have air suspension

4. BrandonG

BrandonG Member

I just wanted to give a bump to Ken's Tesla. I was in the process of talking to him about purchasing this car for a week or so before settling on a 2013 P85 that was closer to my budget. This is about the cheapest 2014 P85 I have seen anywhere online and Ken was extremely prompt, patient, and helpful in answering all my questions, providing service records, etc. You will be hard pressed to find very many used Tesla's, especially P85's, where you can still purchase the 4 year extended warranty. This car is a great deal and Ken is very easy to deal with.

5. Greengolfer

Greengolfer Member

I'm very tempted to give up my model 3 reservation for this car! Just a touch above my budget.

6. BrandonG

BrandonG Member

I would consider spending the extra money if you can swing it. In my opinion a used Model S far outweighs a new Model 3. Good luck with whatever car you decide to get.

7. Msj484

Msj484 Member

I'm located in Sacramento and highly interested. What is the best method of contact? Thanks.