Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 Tesla Model S P85+ - Loaded - $90k - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2014 Tesla Model S P85+ - Loaded - $90k

Incredible looking exterior color package with beautiful black carbon interior trim and Loaded with all of the right options including full front/hood clear bra. just 9400 miles on odometer today. Car has always been garaged, No accidents, No Scratches Non-smoker, One owner, Still under factory warranty, loaded with all options and like new! Full Front ClearBra and more

LISTED AT $90,000 ( no pay pal or buyer pays PP fees )

Factory Build Sheet>
" 85 kWh Performance
Performance Plus Package
Silver Metallic Paint
All Glass Panoramic Roof
21" Grey Turbine Wheels
Black Performance Leather Seats
Carbon Fiber D?cor
Carbon Fiber Spoiler -
Single Charger -
Supercharger Enabled -
Tech Package
Smart Suspension
Parking Sensors
Fog Lamps
Alcantara Headliner -
Premium Interior Lighting
Subzero Weather Package
Parcel Shelf
Brake Calipers ? Red
Subtotal $119,950.00
Destination and regulatory documentation fee $1,170.00
Total $121,120.00

For Sale at $90K

Happy to help with loading onto shipper - shipping at buyers expense of I would recommend coming in person , seeing and drive it home.

List Date: 5/12/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2014 Tesla Model S P85+ - Loaded - $90k
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

b2f66b65-c7cc-4243-8a6f-a1944fccb060.jpg
55b6cf8d-00a7-47e6-9f4a-90a7b9ddb004.JPG
7c2e9615-51e2-40dc-b65a-e72c7f455931.JPG

Mobile friendly version: 2014 Tesla Model S P85+ - Loaded - $90k

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

A dealer/company can show you any number they want (on trade) to make a customer feel warm/fuzzy but it all matters on what price they'll take for their car. If you want a real number on what your current car is worth ask them what price they'll purchase the car from you.

A dealer/company can show you any number they want (on trade) to make a customer feel warm/fuzzy but it all matters on what price they'll take for their car. If you want a real number on what your current car is worth ask them what price they'll purchase the car from you.

Im what you might a car guy and own several exotics & performance cars. In my experience I have never had a 'dealer' offer a fai price to buy a car, never! They pretty much pay what it would go for at auction if they can't sell after 30 days. Tesla is going it right

Im what you might a car guy and own several exotics & performance cars. In my experience I have never had a 'dealer' offer a fai price to buy a car, never! They pretty much pay what it would go for at auction if they can't sell after 30 days. Tesla is going it right
Exact same situation with my cars ^^^^
my point was if you weren't trading on another car i'd be interested in what cash price TESLA offers? does it differ from a used hi line dealers offer?

Exact same situation with my cars ^^^^
my point was if you weren't trading on another car i'd be interested in what cash price TESLA offers? does it differ from a used hi line dealers offer?

I don't know the answer to that, but I would guess that if the dealer does not have an incentive to sell you another car on the trade, he is looking for a deal and would not buy your car for the same or even more than at a wholesale auction, I would also guess that if the dealer was an independent ( as opposed to say a large corp), the offer would be even lower. I have delt with a lot of exotic car dealers over the years and they for sure low ball you on a trade a trade-in ( I have never done it because of this)