Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 Tesla Model S P85+ RWD w/ Autopilot with convenience feature

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Located in Los Angeles (torrance), for sale is a stunning 2014 Tesla model S P85+, Tesla calls it a unicorn because it came with Autopilot with convenience features, performance seats with red piping, and alcantara all around.

This is the Performance model of the Tesla Model S that gives it beefier rear electric motor to gain extra HP and more torque. As well vehicle comes with "+" Performance package ($6500) that includes suspension tweaks and stagger-size new rear Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires w/America Tire warranty that, Tesla claims, improve range and handling capabilities. Also steering wheel is beefier and sharper to response. It also has Auto Pilot with convenience features such as summon and self park ($6000).

"+" package makes it top of the line for the 2014 RWD production year as well as most expensive and fast. And it really shows, vehicle responds really well and feels glued to the road.

Upgrades performed by Tesla:
• Tesla Motor refresh
• LTE upgrade
• Center screen upgrade
• Sunroof upgrade
• Factory Black leather interior with red piping

This vehicle comes with Full CPO WARRANTY good till Feb 2021 (coverage is bumper to bumper). It is fully transferable and goes by the vehicle as well as FREE unlimited supercharging for the life of the vehicle. Vehicle doesn’t have any issues and is extremely exciting to drive. With 67,026 miles the car still looks great and performs like it should. Body shows minimal wear and still looks great. Interior is equally clean with some wear showing only on the driver seat. Non Smoking vehicle with no excessive wear.

Specs
• Sunroof
• Performance Plus Pkg
• Autopilot with convenience features
• Smart Air Suspension
• Pearl White Multi-Coat
• 21" Turbine wheels
• High Power Charger
• Free Unlimited Supercharging
• Premium Connectivity Free Unlimited
• Sub zero package
• Premium high fidelity sound
• Clean Carfax report and is available.

Feel free to contact me, Paul Three Two Three FOUR 5 TWO TWO 5 FOUR SIX

adding images

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    455.9 KB · Views: 300
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    456 KB · Views: 184
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    442.9 KB · Views: 178
  • image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    654.4 KB · Views: 163
  • image5.jpeg
    image5.jpeg
    634.6 KB · Views: 158
  • image6.jpeg
    image6.jpeg
    562.1 KB · Views: 163
  • image7.jpeg
    image7.jpeg
    616.1 KB · Views: 166
Hey I would post a video on YouTube. Helped greatly selling my car. Good luck. Very nice car.
Located in Los Angeles (torrance), for sale is a stunning 2014 Tesla model S P85+, Tesla calls it a unicorn because it came with Autopilot with convenience features, performance seats with red piping, and alcantara all around.

This is the Performance model of the Tesla Model S that gives it beefier rear electric motor to gain extra HP and more torque. As well vehicle comes with "+" Performance package ($6500) that includes suspension tweaks and stagger-size new rear Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires w/America Tire warranty that, Tesla claims, improve range and handling capabilities. Also steering wheel is beefier and sharper to response. It also has Auto Pilot with convenience features such as summon and self park ($6000).

"+" package makes it top of the line for the 2014 RWD production year as well as most expensive and fast. And it really shows, vehicle responds really well and feels glued to the road.

Upgrades performed by Tesla:
• Tesla Motor refresh
• LTE upgrade
• Center screen upgrade
• Sunroof upgrade
• Factory Black leather interior with red piping

This vehicle comes with Full CPO WARRANTY good till Feb 2021 (coverage is bumper to bumper). It is fully transferable and goes by the vehicle as well as FREE unlimited supercharging for the life of the vehicle. Vehicle doesn’t have any issues and is extremely exciting to drive. With 67,026 miles the car still looks great and performs like it should. Body shows minimal wear and still looks great. Interior is equally clean with some wear showing only on the driver seat. Non Smoking vehicle with no excessive wear.

Specs
• Sunroof
• Performance Plus Pkg
• Autopilot with convenience features
• Smart Air Suspension
• Pearl White Multi-Coat
• 21" Turbine wheels
• High Power Charger
• Free Unlimited Supercharging
• Premium Connectivity Free Unlimited
• Sub zero package
• Premium high fidelity sound
• Clean Carfax report and is available.

Feel free to contact me, Paul Three Two Three FOUR 5 TWO TWO 5 FOUR SIX

You gonna offer him 33k like you did for my car p90+ with AP? I did sell it 2 weeks ago for 41k. A little patIence always pays off. Rocketshipp is a used car dealer trying to buy cars on the cheap and then mark them up to what we can sell them for ourselves. I would tell everyone here to avoid him.
I’m not gonna pay over 40k for a p90 with autopilot when I can get the same thing with awd and a bit newer, for mid-high 30’s. That’s how my offer came to play, and was a starting time, I’m sorry if you felt offended by an offer, and a starting point, I did not mean to heart your feelings. I actually own a few Model S’s currently and had an X up until recently so am just looking to buy another Tesla, and possible get rid of an older S, as well as I rent out Tesla’s so am always looking to add to the fleet.

I’m not gonna pay over 40k for a p90 with autopilot when I can get the same thing with awd and a bit newer, for mid-high 30’s. That’s how my offer came to play, and was a starting time, I’m sorry if you felt offended by an offer, and a starting point, I did not mean to heart your feelings. I actually own a few Model S’s currently and had an X up until recently so am just looking to buy another Tesla, and possible get rid of an older S, as well as I rent out Tesla’s so am always looking to add to the fleet.
No offense was taken. You are in business as a car salesman/broker. You don’t come clean with your intentions when you message people on this site and when people communicate with you. I had to pull it out of you that you were in the used car business when you approached me. You are trying to make a buck which is perfectly fine, just make sure you are honest up front with your intentions. You buy a car here and then put it out it on your lot for what people are asking for it here. Just letting the forum know how you operate. Have a nice day and best of health to you.

• Helpful
Reactions: MIT_S60 and Sig72
How much did you get? I have a similar vehicle with upgrades. Been thinking about selling for a Model Y performance but tough to let mine go. I have only 45k miles and custom bronze arachnids and a full Recaro/Next Gen interior swap done by Tesla SC... I’d love your opinion on price.