Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 Tesla Model S P85D Grey For Sale

leeunkrich

Dec 1, 2012
Northern California
Fantastic Condition '14 Tesla Model S P85D

California car. No winters.

- PERFORMANCE All-Wheel Drive
- Tech Package with Standard Autopilot (v. 1.0)
- Smart Air Suspension
- Grey Metallic paint
- Black Premium Interior
- Obeche Wood Matte Décor
- Premium Interior Package
- Ultra High Fidelity Sound
- Black Alcantra Headliner
- Supercharger Enabled
- Dual Chargers
- All Glass Panoramic Sunroof
- 21" Silver Turbine Wheels
- No smoking ever in car

GREAT CONDITION
IMG_2122.jpeg

IMG_6516.jpeg
IMG_5865.jpeg
IMG_1094.jpeg
IMG_1615.jpeg
IMG_6425.jpeg
IMG_4909.jpeg
IMG_4656.jpeg
IMG_1051.jpeg
IMG_1201.jpeg

Extras Installed:
- Front paint protection film

Car was in two minor accidents: one in my driveway involving another parked car, and one involving hitting a median berm. Both were single-car accidents, and both were fully repaired by a Tesla-authorized body shop.

The two rear tires are brand new.

Two of the rims have very minor road rash. Photos available.

61,233 miles.

VIN: 5YJSA1H29EFP63502

Clean and Clear title in hand. Serious inquiries please.

Asking $44,500

Happy to send more photos.

rshields89

Sep 13, 2019
Austin, Texas
Hi.....are those seats "next generation" seats, I didn't know they were available for 2014 models. And what is the range at %100 ? And finally, do you race this Tesla ?
I'm not sure if this person is still selling it tbh. They have it listed on CarGurus as well and haven't heard back from either platform.

leeunkrich

Dec 1, 2012
Northern California
Hi.....are those seats "next generation" seats, I didn't know they were available for 2014 models. And what is the range at %100 ? And finally, do you race this Tesla ?

Hi -- I believe these are the next generation seats. They were just starting to put them in when I upgrading this from my original Model S.

Range at 100% is 247 miles.

No, I don't race my Tesla!

petacus

Mar 26, 2019
California

Hi there,

Whats the lowest you will go? I am also in California. Tried to message you but could not
I offered $40k and it wasn't enough..just a heads up.

thanks for the heads up, that would have been my max offer as well

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC