Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 Tesla Model S Price Lowered Again

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Price $57,900 Firm. After 27 Dec, no longer for sale.

As of this post the car is still available. I am the original owner. I have a loan on the car. No sunroof. I think that answers the questions I've been asked so far.

Model S For Sale with 24125 (12/07/2016) miles. 2 years old, I took delivery in Dec. 2014

Features: 85kWh battery, Upgrade to Pearl White Paint, Black Roof (not Panorama), 19" Cyclone Wheels, 19" Michelin Primacy Tires, Black Textile Seats (not all leather), Fog lamps, Upgrade to Obeche Wood Gloss Decor Accents, Upgrade to Tech Package with Autopilot, Standard Suspension, Parcel Shelf, Free Supercharging for Life, black brake Calipers, Single Onboard Charger.

Excellent Condition, 1 Owner, Garaged when not driven. Located in Zip Code 92130

Charging cable and J-1772 adapter

Includes:
CA registration ($544) paid for until Dec 2017

CA carpool stickers

Fitted Car Cover Included. Looks just like the one sold on Teslamotors.com. Bought from Evannex.com

Serious Inquiries Only. [email protected] Includes CA registration and car cover

Price $57,900 Firm. After 27 Dec, no longer for sale.

As of this post the car is still available. I am the original owner. I have a loan on the car. No sunroof. I think that answers the questions I've been asked so far.

Model S For Sale with 24125 (12/07/2016) miles. 2 years old, I took delivery in Dec. 2014

Features: 85kWh battery, Upgrade to Pearl White Paint, Black Roof (not Panorama), 19" Cyclone Wheels, 19" Michelin Primacy Tires, Black Textile Seats (not all leather), Fog lamps, Upgrade to Obeche Wood Gloss Decor Accents, Upgrade to Tech Package with Autopilot, Standard Suspension, Parcel Shelf, Free Supercharging for Life, black brake Calipers, Single Onboard Charger.

Excellent Condition, 1 Owner, Garaged when not driven. Located in Zip Code 92130

Charging cable and J-1772 adapter

Includes:
CA registration ($544) paid for until Dec 2017

CA carpool stickers

Fitted Car Cover Included. Looks just like the one sold on Teslamotors.com. Bought from Evannex.com

Serious Inquiries Only. [email protected] Includes CA registration and car cover

any interest in my car in trade - a 2017 Mercedes GLC 300 4matic, white, pano roof, navi, etc. with 1,800 miles and $12,500 ?

I guess my best answer to these inquiries is yes and no. I am not actively pursing a sale for my car but would consider reasonable and serious offers. Someone else contacted me the other day with an offer of 52,000. That is less than I owe on the loan so a more reasonable number is 55,000 or more. This covers my loan, CA registration paid until Dec 2017 and a fitted car cover. The current mileage is 25,935. I am not sure I would accept an offer over my stated number above since I have quit trying to actively sell it. I would consider it though. I have the deal with Tesla that in the 36th to 39th month of ownership I can give the car back to Tesla for an already agreed upon price. At this point that is my plan (Dec of 2017 return) or I might keep it. Sorry to be uncertain but I am no longer as motivated to sell as I was before.