Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
HI everyone, thanks for letting anyone interested in picking up a perfect P85+ know about this. See my posting on San Diego Craigslist for additional photos.

Lifestyle change is prompting me to sell my black on black 2014 Tesla P85+. It has virtually every available option for that model year (except the rear child jump seats, dual charger, and interior lighting upgrade), only has 29,600 miles on it, and is in perfect condition. I purchased it directly from Tesla as a CPO vehicle with 22,000 miles on it. It has fully transferable warranty coverage good until the year 2020 or 72,000 miles.

This vehicle is priced below KBB- see photo. If you are comparing to a 2012 or 2013 model- keep in mind that the 2014 has the electric retractable mirrors, front and rear parking radar with on screen display, improved battery design & layout, and several other build quality improvements. If you are only willing to spend what a 2012 or 2013 is worth- then go buy one of those...there are quite a few of them out there. This is the last year of the P85+, so worth a bit more. At $59k it is $3k below Kelley Blue Book already! I have passed on several offers from $55k to $57k- so unless you appreciate what this is and are willing to pay a fair price for it, please don't waste either of our time.

The rare P85+ is superior to the standard Tesla Model S, as it's Tesla's top of the line flagship performance model- and drives like a sports car. The P85+ model was originally selected as the official vehicle for the Electric GT Championship racing series because of it's track ready suspension, and RWD- so it's more of a "purist" electric sports car vs. the newer Model S sedans with AWD and softer rides. I am also willing to throw in my home Tesla wall charger- $900 value, with a full price offer.

Options on this vehicle:
-Performance Plus Package
-Solid Black Paint
-All Glass Panoramic Roof
-21" Grey Turbine Wheels
-Black Performance Leather Seats
-Lacewood Décor
-Light Headliner
-Supercharger Enabled
-Tech Package
-Smart Air Suspension
-Ultra High Fidelity Sound
-Subzero Weather Package
-Extended Nappa Leather Trim
-Paint Armor
-High quality window tint all around
-Tesla all-weather floor mats
-Evannex front center console insert
-Evannex rear armrest/cupholders
- Registered for CA Clean Air Vehicle HOV Access- have all stickers, but they are not affixed to bumper
- No Autopilot or AWD on this one- with 420 hp/ 450 torque to the rear wheels, 0-60 in 4 seconds, 1/4 mile in 12.6 seconds, stiff suspension and staggered z rated performance tires (wider in the rear), this is a new generation American muscle car...not a family sedan!

Article on Electric GT Championship: testa-news

"Although it is a luxurious super tourer it seems to be made for racing. Its weight distribution and astonishing low center of gravity, despite its considerable mass (more than 2 tons unmodified) allows unbelievable cornering speed, not forgetting its unending torque, which all add up to a great racing car". Continues Agustin Payá passionately.

The version chosen as base model for Electric GT is the Model S P85+. Although Tesla has more powerful versions on the market with 4WD, the Electric GT Technical Director explains that for the best race circuit action rear wheel drive is even more spectacular and entertaining."

20170516_135508.jpg
20170516_140051.jpg
KBB tesla.JPG

Reactions: Xenoilphobe
What would you compare the ride quality of this to? Is it uncomfortable in long trips or too bumpy for stop and go daily commute? Trying to decide between one of these and a regular P85. Coming from an Audi S4. Hoping for something slightly softer but still fun.

I had a loaner 2017 100D and now a P85+. Both of these handled very well, they have a direct feel which I would compare to BMW. Very little roll in the corners and plenty of confidence inspiring grip. As a daily driver, I believe the majority of people would feel very little difference during a daily commute. The suspension of a plus model and some other performance edition vehicles are still designed for road comfort but have that extra tuning to handle spirited driving or light track duty. In summary, don't be concerned with an affect to your daily comfort but instead buy it with the idea of having maximum performance.

I need to drive a p85+ to feel the difference.. I have a p85, so is the only difference the camber? There has to be something else, my p85 feels pretty decent but still doesn't compare to the feel of my Maserati QP, which is a big 4 door.

Thanks! My thoughts exactly. I will be sad when she goes- but I just had a second baby, and my wife is pressuring me to get rid of some of my expensive toys- this one made the top of the list since it's not my daily driver.

You can always buy another one once they get older - but a kid is awesome - mine are about to leave to go off to college - I would give anything including all my toys to get them back to the single digits, so I could do it over again. Nothing like it having two mini-me's looking to you as their role model... you are doing the right thing man!