Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 Tesla P85D only 8500 miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi I am selling my 2014 Tesla P85D with only 8500 miles on the car, Car is loaded!

1 Owner car, car is super clean

-Ultra High Fidelity Sound
-Subzero Weather Package
-Black Alcantara Dashboard
-LED fog lights
-Performance Package
-Grey Next Generation Seats (Front and Back)
-Piano Black Décor
-Panoramic Roof
-Tech Package with Autopilot enabled
-Black Alcantara Headliner
-21 Turbine Grey
-Carbon Fiber Spoiler

Price $77k

Location Seattle WA

I will post more pictures within the week. For more info or questions msg me.

Thanks

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 149
  • download (3).jpg
    download (3).jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 88
  • download (2).jpg
    download (2).jpg
    25 KB · Views: 90
  • download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 84
  • download (4).jpg
    download (4).jpg
    44 KB · Views: 84
  • download (5).jpg
    download (5).jpg
    45 KB · Views: 83
Great ride! Love the mileage
What was the in service date? Any extended maintenance or warranty?
How are tires?
Performance package....I'm assuming that's the performance dual motor option.
And this one is huge for me, for certain no air suspension?
Thank you

Great ride! Love the mileage
What was the in service date? Any extended maintenance or warranty?
How are tires?
Performance package....I'm assuming that's the performance dual motor option.
And this one is huge for me, for certain no air suspension?
Thank you

In Service date 01/17/2015 so warranty about 10 more months or 2019

New Tires

Yes Dual motor option

Yes there is Air Suspension

Why no actual photos of the car, and just the stock Tesla images?

This car just sold as a Tesla CPO with 8,566 miles on Feb 26th.

upload_2018-4-3_22-14-16.png

CPO means that if you bought this car, you'd be at least the second owner. It also should have the CPO warranty, so four additional years (Feb/2022) up to 58,566 miles.

If you're really the first owner, how did it end up as a just sold CPO?

Something doesn't add up here.

Caveat emptor.

Why no actual photos of the car, and just the stock Tesla images?

This car just sold as a Tesla CPO with 8,566 miles on Feb 26th.

View attachment 291644

CPO means that if you bought this car, you'd be at least the second owner. It also should have the CPO warranty, so four additional years (Feb/2022) up to 58,566 miles.

If you're really the first owner, how did it end up as a just sold CPO?

Something doesn't add up here.

Caveat emptor.

No pictures of the car as right now as I am not with the car and out of town for work until this Friday. This is why I said I’ll post more pictures within the week.

Yes I bought the car from Tesla in February, However I did not end up registering the car as I decided to go buy the Model X instead. Therefore, it is still a 1 owner car. Car has 8,588 on the miles now.

I have Carfax for it to show.

I’m not sure if the CPO goes to the next person as Tesla sold me the car, can confirm with them if the cpo will go with the car or with new owner. I will check tomrrow with tesla.

No pictures of the car as right now as I am not with the car and out of town for work until this Friday. This is why I said I’ll post more pictures within the week.

Yes I bought the car from Tesla in February, However I did not end up registering the car as I decided to go buy the Model X instead. Therefore, it is still a 1 owner car. Car has 8,588 on the miles now.

I have Carfax for it to show.

I’m not sure if the CPO goes to the next person as Tesla sold me the car, can confirm with them if the cpo will go with the car or with new owner. I will check tomrrow with tesla.

Oh, so you're just illegally jumping title. Cool.

Oh, so you're just illegally jumping title. Cool.

You do realize I am taking a loss om the car. Paying 82k for the car plus shipping and I’m selling it for 77k for putting 20 miles on the car. If you do not want the car no problem I don’t think I’ll have an issue selling the car for 5k less then what I paid for a month ago. I would see why someone would be upset if I was selling it for a profit and trying to make money on the car but that is not what I’m doing. Just have no use do the car as I just got the X.

No, the title would have had to be reassigned to that dealer by the originating dealer, in this case, Tesla. So, it's still title jumping, ha. More serious if a dealer does it too. I'm surprised this was even allowed from Tesla, usually dealers require taxes to be paid, especially if you're in WA where they have an entity, maybe they do something different. Or did you ship the car to a self-registration state specifically to avoid taxes?

Moral of the story is, I'm sure no one on here will care, everyone is just looking for a deal. Likely a private sale affords tax benefits for buying privately, so I'd stick with that rather than roping a dealer into something that could get them punished from the DMV. Nevertheless, seems like a solid price. Just pointing out the legalities here, but like I said, some people don't care, and you do you.

No, the title would have had to be reassigned to that dealer by the originating dealer, in this case, Tesla. So, it's still title jumping, ha. More serious if a dealer does it too. I'm surprised this was even allowed from Tesla, usually dealers require taxes to be paid, especially if you're in WA where they have an entity, maybe they do something different. Or did you ship the car to a self-registration state specifically to avoid taxes?

Moral of the story is, I'm sure no one on here will care, everyone is just looking for a deal. Likely a private sale affords tax benefits for buying privately, so I'd stick with that rather than roping a dealer into something that could get them punished from the DMV. Nevertheless, seems like a solid price. Just pointing out the legalities here, but like I said, some people don't care, and you do you.

The reason tesla did not collect tax from me was because the car was in CA and I was there for work. I told them I live in WA and showed them my id and stuff they they said that I can take the car in CA and do my own title work when I get to Seattle. I just had to get the car out of CA within 3 days.

The reason tesla did not collect tax from me was because the car was in CA and I was there for work. I told them I live in WA and showed them my id and stuff they they said that I can take the car in CA and do my own title work when I get to Seattle. I just had to get the car out of CA within 3 days.

I have bought 8 cars from Tesla, new and used and they have never let me take the car and title where I want within 3 days. I am not saying it didn't happen but I have my serious doubts.

Seems sketchy.

Reactions: davidc18
I have bought 8 cars from Tesla, new and used and they have never let me take the car and title where I want within 3 days. I am not saying it didn't happen but I have my serious doubts.

Seems sketchy.

They did, I got a title and all the paperwork from them. No issues. If I don’t sell the car I’ll just sell it back to tesla they offered to buy it back.