TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

2014 Tesla P85D S Performance Paid $140,570 498 miles Every Option

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by robert swanson, Feb 12, 2015.

1. robert swanson

2014 Tesla P85D S Performance Paid $140,570 498 miles Every Option

2014*TESLA*P85*D*S*TWIN MOTOR*AUTO PILOT*PERFORMANCE*NICEST LOADED TESLA IN WASHINGTON STATE**PAID $140,570*458 MILES*EVERY OPTION*FAST*MUST SEE TO BELIEVE CALL ROB 206 650 0505
    We Buy Teslas and Tesla trades any make or Model Top Dollar

List Date: 2/13/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2014 Tesla P85D S Performance Paid $140,570 498 miles Every Option
    --------------------------------------
    On Sale For: $124,998.00 (Local Pickup Only)

buynowbutton.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif
    GqCMAWtxdy8G.jpg
    UbnxWs88H1sA.jpg

2. paintpolisher

paintpolisher Banned

Not a buyer here, but are you including the HPWC and the spare 21s w/ winter tires? Are the next gen seats installed?

3. ChadS

ChadS Petroleum is for sissies

The problem is that WA waives sales tax for new EVs...which would be over $13k on that car. Add in the federal tax credit, and it would actually be slightly cheaper to order a new car than to buy this one used.

Somebody out of state, or not willing to wait to order might be interested of course.

4. Xenoilphobe

Xenoilphobe Active Member

I'm out of state - but if I can't get the fed tax credit I wouldn't be interested unless he dropped it $7500 and depreciated the now used car.

5. PlanB

PlanB Banned

It's a used car which means the original owner got the tax credit but the price has clearly been reduced so what's the difference?

6. Xenoilphobe

Xenoilphobe Active Member

Your right - I didn't see the 124k price - the 140K header distracted me...

7. iadbound

iadbound Member

You might want to fix the picture of the options list. It's illegible -- at least on my computer.

8. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

Yesterday I could read the invoice list, today the image is worse and I can't read it at all.

It certainly would make no sense for someone in WA state to buy this car since they would have to pay sales tax on a used vehicle.

It is odd for a nearly new heavily optioned P85D with less than 500 miles to be put up for sale by a reseller and not the original owner.

9. TexasEV

TexasEV Active Member

What's the story here? How does someone buy a >$100,000 car and then immediately change his mind?

10. TheTalkingMule

TheTalkingMule Active Member

Coke dealers are notorious for their irratic behavior patterns. I wouldn't over-think it, there's plenty of crazy millionaires out there.

11. a0128

a0128 Member

You won't be a millionaire for long if your strategy is to lose $15,000+ on every car you buy.

BTW - this lister is an auto wholesaler. Platinum Wholesale Auto | Used Car Dealer | Bellevue Washington

12. point1

point1 Member

Well if you don't plan on losing 15k+ on your car, you can't buy a Tesla or any other car that cost as much as a Tesla.

13. a0128

a0128 Member

You may want to stand up when you are typing. The pressure you are exerting on your brain when seated is making you sound like a moron.