Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 tesla s 12v dies in 5min

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My 12v has been working fine again. I replaced the 12v battery sensor on the negative cable. And found a loose positive battery cable. Now the 12v light still comes back every 2-3 days even after i hard reset with wheel config. If the car has a fault due too a loose cable or something will it keep throwing the 12v error? Is there some kind of memory of the fault with that specific battery?
You should clear the 12v light if you disconnect the fireman's loop and the battery for 15 minutes.

...I'd really like to know how to do that -- when I click on "Service" in the app, I never see any choice. It usually starts a mobile appointment, then something happens (presumably a human looks at some diagnostics), then I get another appointment auto-scheduled from the nearest SC. Maybe if I select "Change Appointment" I can select another SC?
My guess is the option for different service centers may be based on distance. I have so many nearby. If you only had one within 50 miles (or some Tesla set distance), it may only give you that one choice. I know I can't select every service center in the USA, only a group of them nearby.