Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015/70D/AP1/Metallic Blue/37.2K miles/Seattle Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am still contemplating if I should sell that Model S, as my Model 3 is coming next week, and we are looking at a Model X too. Based in Seattle area

These are the specs

2015 70D Blue with 37.2 K miles AP1
Still give me 234 miles on full charge
Almost new tires (about 2000 miles on them)
No accidents , have Xpel wrapped when I initially got the car.
A couple of door dings, but everything else is perfect.

I have a verbal offer from a dealer for $51K, so was getting tempted and what prompted to think about selling and going for that X.

Attachments

• IMG_2606.jpg
    IMG_2606.jpg
    935 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_2610.jpg
    IMG_2610.jpg
    600.1 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_2650.jpg
    IMG_2650.jpg
    254.8 KB · Views: 99
  • InkedIMG_2608_LI.jpg
    InkedIMG_2608_LI.jpg
    846.2 KB · Views: 104
  • tesla-options.JPG
    tesla-options.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 105
Looking forwards to seeing what you sell it at. I'm in a similar position, but I'm holding out for the AWD Model 3.

My 70D is very similar (color/miles/etc), but more fully featured. One of those features is the cold-weather package that includes the steering heater. So getting the 3 would mean giving that up, But, getting the 3 would mean significantly more range.

Tough decision as I really like how my 70D drives/feels/etc.

Clearly, the $51k offer from the dealer is a ruse.

snip:
booziboy, Yesterday at 7:11 PM Just curious what did you sell the car at ? I have the same car, but with AP1 installed. I am getting tempted to sell as my Model 3 is coming next week.

2015 Model S 70D w/ 28,500 Miles $52,000

It's hard to tell without specifics of the offer, and what dealer exactly.

Sometimes dealers give you more for your car than you'd expect only to not give you much of a deal on the car you're buying.

It's hard to tell without specifics of the offer, and what dealer exactly.

Sometimes dealers give you more for your car than you'd expect only to not give you much of a deal on the car you're buying.

Its the used car dealer that I buy my cars from (mostly luxury cars off leases) and he was very interested saying there is so much less supply of Tesla's on auctions. So I would be selling it for cash.

But good thoughts and advise.