Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 70D for Sale - NY/NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi. Expecting Baby #3, and while we have room in the S, My wife just feels more comfortable in the larger Model X. Photos should be viewable here and also attached.

ttps://goo.gl/photos/Dy2TcY5shRqtHXqq7

Red Model S 70D. 26,000 Miles.

Supercharging for life of vehicle
Tesla Upgrades:
- Red Multicoat Paint - $1,500
- All Glass Panoramic Roof - $1,500
- Autopilot Convenience Feature - $2,500
- Tan Leather Seats - $1,750
- Premium Interior Lighting $3,000
- Rear Facing Seats - $3,000

After market Upgrades (cost includes installation)
- NVX Subwoofer - $1500
- Rear and Front Lighted Emblem - $650
- Black Vue dr650gw-2ch - $775
- Opti-coat Pro Nov 2016 - $1,100
- Window tints - $400
- PPF on front and rear bumper $600

Asking $58,000
Let me know if you are interested.
Best,
Dale

Attachments

• Kids in the back.jpg
    Kids in the back.jpg
    551.3 KB · Views: 137
  • Lighted Front Emblem.JPG
    Lighted Front Emblem.JPG
    352.4 KB · Views: 129
  • Rear console & NVX.jpg
    Rear console & NVX.jpg
    638.5 KB · Views: 136
  • Rear Lighted Emblem.JPG
    Rear Lighted Emblem.JPG
    291.8 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_20170625_232329 (1).jpg
    IMG_20170625_232329 (1).jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 147
  • Side Vew of S.JPG
    Side Vew of S.JPG
    596.2 KB · Views: 141
-
I'm sure it's nice but I'm not an audiophile and prefer the factory cubby within the trunk to store charging cables.

Clever iPad mount for the rfs as well. But does that come out so the rfs can be folded down when not in use?

That iPad Mount was made by a Tesla owner. In the summer, it can get hot back there, so he created this unit. It has a fan, and two USB ports, so great for the kids who never loose juice on their tablet and are comfy. Additionally, the Blackvue in the rear can be tilted down to observe the kids in the jump seats if needed. I installed the rear console myself, and definitely-- it can be removed if you need to haul items in the trunk. I have done it many times.

It is true that the Sub takes up one of the cubby spaces, but there is another cubby on the other side that i store items in plus the frunk. I don't consider myself to be an audiophile, but I do like bass and have an expectation for what a song should sound like (smile). When i sat in the showroom, the standard sound system was fine and so many on the forums complained about the sound system that i decided to pass on the upgrade... then i go mine and started driving... big disappointment. Turns out all it need was some more bass and the NVX sub fits perfectly. I love how my music sounds now; however, it only gets used when my shorties are not in the car.

Reactions: JPUConn
Front.jpg
Front.jpg just posted on another site and needed to add some shots, so posting here as well. Rain shows how the Opti-coat handles the water (beds instead of pools). Forgot to take the shot of the Lighted up Front emblem.. but it is there.
Front Seat Detail.jpg
Front Seat Detail.jpg Beads also seen on the side.
Left Side.jpg
Left Side.jpg Side View after rain.

I paid the car off to avoid the hassle. When i am back from travels, I'll get the title from DMV. Exchange (Cash for Keys) should close by Friday of next week. I probably could have sold it for more, but one less thing to think about (smile)... and more time to enjoy my X!

• Love
Reactions: Mrwatchdawg
For those who are in the same boat... Check out Cargurus. I don't know what happened, but I received 8 inquiries since Monday. I received 13 from Craigslist in total since I posted two weeks ago, and the eventual buyer is from Craigslist. If I posted on Cargurus first, I probably would have gotten a higher offer, given the volume of inquiries this week. Best of luck.