TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

2015 70D for Sale - NY/NJ

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by macd1995, Jul 18, 2017.

1. macd1995

macd1995 Member

Hi. Expecting Baby #3, and while we have room in the S, My wife just feels more comfortable in the larger Model X. Photos should be viewable here and also attached.

ttps://goo.gl/photos/Dy2TcY5shRqtHXqq7

Red Model S 70D. 26,000 Miles.

Supercharging for life of vehicle
    Tesla Upgrades:
    - Red Multicoat Paint - $1,500
    - All Glass Panoramic Roof - $1,500
    - Autopilot Convenience Feature - $2,500
    - Tan Leather Seats - $1,750
    - Premium Interior Lighting $3,000
    - Rear Facing Seats - $3,000

After market Upgrades (cost includes installation)
    - NVX Subwoofer - $1500
    - Rear and Front Lighted Emblem - $650
    - Black Vue dr650gw-2ch - $775
    - Opti-coat Pro Nov 2016 - $1,100
    - Window tints - $400
    - PPF on front and rear bumper $600

Asking $58,000
    Let me know if you are interested.
    Best,
    Dale

Attached Files:

2. mythhelios

mythhelios New Member

Is this still for sale ? pm me best price if still available

3. macd1995

macd1995 Member

Posted yesterday. Two others are in the running. Priced to sell. Let me know if you want to check it out.
    Best,
    Dale

4. mythhelios

mythhelios New Member

even so I'm going to offer you $54000, and if you ever consider trade for a 2015 C63S AMG let me know :)

5. tylergifford

tylergifford New Member

Thank you for the post! I have a good friend in NJ keeping an eye out for the perfect car for me and I think this might be it. I'm just across the river in PA. If there's any chance this offer still stands, I hope to hear from you soon!

6. macd1995

macd1995 Member

7. b team

b team Member

Looks like a great deal on a car with AP1 and rear-facing seats. If I hadn't just bought one...

8. JPUConn

JPUConn Member

Can the stereo and equip be returned to stock?

9. macd1995

macd1995 Member

Why would you want to do that?? For the Sub, you can turn it up or down based on your preference.

10. JPUConn

JPUConn Member

I'm sure it's nice but I'm not an audiophile and prefer the factory cubby within the trunk to store charging cables.

Clever iPad mount for the rfs as well. But does that come out so the rfs can be folded down when not in use?

11. macd1995

macd1995 Member

Too bad b team. I do love the car... but keeping both X and S would be excessive.... so someone else will get lucky (smile).

12. macd1995

macd1995 Member

-
    That iPad Mount was made by a Tesla owner. In the summer, it can get hot back there, so he created this unit. It has a fan, and two USB ports, so great for the kids who never loose juice on their tablet and are comfy. Additionally, the Blackvue in the rear can be tilted down to observe the kids in the jump seats if needed. I installed the rear console myself, and definitely-- it can be removed if you need to haul items in the trunk. I have done it many times.

It is true that the Sub takes up one of the cubby spaces, but there is another cubby on the other side that i store items in plus the frunk. I don't consider myself to be an audiophile, but I do like bass and have an expectation for what a song should sound like (smile). When i sat in the showroom, the standard sound system was fine and so many on the forums complained about the sound system that i decided to pass on the upgrade... then i go mine and started driving... big disappointment. Turns out all it need was some more bass and the NVX sub fits perfectly. I love how my music sounds now; however, it only gets used when my shorties are not in the car.

• Like x 1
  13. macd1995

macd1995 Member

Smile... I don't think I am going to be buying another gas car. Model X has arrived, and I am pleased with the look, the space, and never needing to go to a gas station for this vehicle..

• Like x 1
  14. macd1995

macd1995 Member

Front.jpg Front.jpg just posted on another site and needed to add some shots, so posting here as well. Rain shows how the Opti-coat handles the water (beds instead of pools). Forgot to take the shot of the Lighted up Front emblem.. but it is there. Front Seat Detail.jpg Front Seat Detail.jpg Beads also seen on the side. Left Side.jpg Left Side.jpg Side View after rain.

15. macd1995

macd1995 Member

Pending Sale

• Like x 1
  16. ACA Man

ACA Man Member

Congrats.

17. macd1995

macd1995 Member

Thanks ACA Man!

18. Mrwatchdawg

Mrwatchdawg Member

Did it sell? Great price

19. macd1995

macd1995 Member

I paid the car off to avoid the hassle. When i am back from travels, I'll get the title from DMV. Exchange (Cash for Keys) should close by Friday of next week. I probably could have sold it for more, but one less thing to think about (smile)... and more time to enjoy my X!

• Love x 1
  20. macd1995

macd1995 Member

For those who are in the same boat... Check out Cargurus. I don't know what happened, but I received 8 inquiries since Monday. I received 13 from Craigslist in total since I posted two weeks ago, and the eventual buyer is from Craigslist. If I posted on Cargurus first, I probably would have gotten a higher offer, given the volume of inquiries this week. Best of luck.