Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Black S85 w/Autopilot (10500 miles) for Sale in Bay Area, CA - $80K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am selling my Tesla Model S85 RWD (2015 July Production) as I am planning to order the Model X instead. It has been well maintained since day 1. Clean title, no accidents. PM with your contact info if you are seriously interested and I can share pictures or schedule a visit. Below are the details:

Price: $80K
Mileage: 10500

EXTERIOR
Solid Black Paint
All Glass Panoramic Roof
19" Wheels

INTERIOR
Grey Next Generation Seats
Glossy Obeche Wood Decor
Matching Yacht Floor
White Alcantara Headliner

CHARGING
Supercharger Enabled

OPTIONS
Autopilot Convenience Features
Premium Interior and Lighting (aka. Premium package)

Absolutely not. MSRP was $90250 + tax (and $1200 destination fee) for a brand new car at the time. I did get the $7500 federal credit but that still put's me at a loss. Just trying to minimize my losses.
Some will assume since your in CA you also received the state rebate of $2,500 so that's pretty much puts you at your asking price of $80k for a car that you have driven almost a year and put 10k miles on.

Not really. I am still losing around $6k and am trying to minimize my loss. Plus I would need to return the $2500 state rebate since I need to own the car for 30 months to avail that credit.

Anyways, the car might be ideal for someone who doesn't care so much about dual motors (get the larger frunk space) and get the larger battery (85kwh) without spending extra on the 90 (since 85 RWD is not an option anymore)...

I am open to competitive offer..(if someone can show me there's an used car with similar config. available in the market for sale, that will be even better)

Not really. I am still losing around $6k and am trying to minimize my loss. Plus I would need to return the $2500 state rebate since I need to own the car for 30 months to avail that credit.

Anyways, the car might be ideal for someone who doesn't care so much about dual motors (get the larger frunk space) and get the larger battery (85kwh) without spending extra on the 90 (since 85 RWD is not an option anymore)...

I am open to competitive offer..(if someone can show me there's an used car with similar config. available in the market for sale, that will be even better)

The individual who purchases your vehicle still has to pay sales tax if there in CA so you shouldnt really factor that into your loss. I have sold a couple of vehicles within that 30 month time frame and no one has come knocking at my door asking for there money back.