Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 CPO P85D - Loaded - Free SuperCharging - 3 Years Warranty

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

It's time to part with my beloved P85D - no issues with the vehicle, it's just time to move on as I will be relocating and the vehicles will not be coming with us. This is a CPO example purchased from and picked up from Tesla in Bellevue August 2018. The CPO Warranty has roughly 3 years and 30k miles remaining, and the vehicle has Free Supercharging which is transferable to the next owner.

Features/Options:
  • Black Paint
  • Black Leather Seats
  • Black Alcantara Headliner
  • Full Carbon Trim
  • 21" Grey Turbine Wheels
  • All Glass Panoramic Roof
  • Autopilot 1
  • Ultra High Fidelity Sound
  • Smart Air Suspension
  • Subzero Weather Package
  • Carbon Fiber Spoiler
  • Red Brake Calipers
In addition to the above, the vehicle has been upgraded to LTE from 3g ($500), has the coveted OEM center console, and was upgraded to Dual chargers enabling 72AMP charging at home. The vehicle recent underwent an extensive corrective detail and the paint is in near pristine condition. Full charge capacity is 251 miles.

The vehicle is located in Portland, Oregon and currently has 23,777 miles on it. Miles should remain relatively stable as I'm currently working remote and not driving it much. I am asking $57,000.

IMG_4289.jpeg

IMG_4286.jpeg

3-owsh9Z.jpeg ImEk9x0x.jpegGo3LNl-C.jpegd2NP4wbl.jpeg

Attachments

• telsa-breakout.png
    telsa-breakout.png
    676.3 KB · Views: 141
It looks as though I cannot edit my post so adding a slight amendment here for clarity sake. While the paint is in pristine condition, it is not without issues or blemishes - it is a 5 year old car with Black paint afterall ;)