Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 First Hawaiian International Auto Show

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That is awesome !!!
Maybe Tesla will reveal the Model X at this event? :tongue:

That's a good idea. I'd also like to see then reveal the Model T. I can't wait to see it.
Since the Tesla (Model S) wasn't even there the last two years I doubt that they will have an X.:crying: but I did see a Model T there once. but it was about a hundred years old.:rolleyes:
maybe they will have a roadster there as well. We'll have to check with nanimac to see if she returned it the last time she had it as a loaner.

Let me know if you are going to go to the Auto Show. I did talk with Susan and Cheryl and they did say they appreciate our presence at these events. An interesting thing that dsmith said is that they are there for the owners but not all service center staff realize that. That is why the Hawaii SC is such a awesome place.

Let me know if you are going to go to the Auto Show. I did talk with Susan and Cheryl and they did say they appreciate our presence at these events. An interesting thing that dsmith said is that they are there for the owners but not all service center staff realize that. That is why the Hawaii SC is such a awesome place.

I'm thinking of going on Friday night after work.

I'll be off-island at a transportation convention in vegas during the Hawaii show. Will be interesting to see if Tesla has a booth there this year. I plan on taking a factory tour before I get to vegas--excited!

What did I say? I wasn't really paying attention to what was coming out of my mouth. I was just waiting for the P85D test drive. (and hot dogs)
I plan to visit the autoshow on Saturday. there are usually discount tickets available so check on that before you go.
I remember a few years ago, they just gave me a ticket because I had a military ID (ret), but most years it is only a discount.

This month's edition of Motor Trend has a discounted ticket for the First Hawaiian Auto Show.

Cool! If you buy on-line you 2015 First Hawaiian International Auto Show get a discount too or bring an Ala Moana receipt for a $2 off. PLUS, free parking at the CC for EVs!

Who's going to the auto show? It's the first time Tesla will be there so i'm sure they'll be one of the most popular booths! Post if you're going and what day.

Cool! If you buy on-line you 2015 First Hawaiian International Auto Show get a discount too or bring an Ala Moana receipt for a $2 off. PLUS, free parking at the CC for EVs!

Who's going to the auto show? It's the first time Tesla will be there so i'm sure they'll be one of the most popular booths! Post if you're going and what day.

The Tesla booth is in the left rear corner.
I plan on going to the auto show and hanging out at the Tesla booth on Saturday afternoon and evening.

The Tesla booth is in the left rear corner.
I plan on going to the auto show and hanging out at the Tesla booth on Saturday afternoon and evening.
I'll be there Saturday night :)
I'll probably go on Saturday or maybe Sunday.
First Hawaiian Bank downtown has discount coupons...1 free admission for Friday - noon to 6pm or up to 2 tickets after that for $8 each. I have one extra coupon if anyone wants it..just PM me.
Saturday for me too.:cool: Maybe I'll get in for free on Friday, get my hand stamped and return on Saturday.