Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Kia Soul EV+ For Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

RubberToe

Supporting the greater good
Jun 28, 2012
El Lay
Looking to sell a 2015 Kia Soul EV+. Car currently has about 50,000 miles. The main battery was replaced a while back, will have to check the service receipt to find out exactly when the replacement happened. We have taken very good care of the car since then. Minimal charging to 100% and no sitting outside in the hot sun, which we believe contributed to the main battery problem. I leased the car for 3 years, and my wife bought the car after the lease, so essentially a one owner vehicle. I did run a CarFax report on it and strangely enough the main battery replacement was not shown on the report. I can provide the report if anyone is interested. We have the service record of the replacement. The report says the retail value is $12,360.

I haven't sold a vehicle to anyone but family for decades, so any tips for selling would be appreciated. I tried CarMax but they don't sell many of these so they wanted me to bring it in, which I may do this coming week. Mrs. Toe also gets regular offers from the local Kia dealer to buy the car back stating "very large demand", which could just be a ruse to get us into the showroom so they can work their magic. We may follow up on that too.

Post any questions you have, and I will post some pictures after we get the car detailed this week. Figured TMC might be a good place to post this. Car resides in Pasadena, Ca.

RT

Also, we have a 1.25" towing hitch installed. Obviously not going to be towing anything, but we used it for a 1up dual bike rack carrier like the one shown below. I would be willing to sell the carrier along with the car if you are interested.

one-up.jpg