Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 MC Red 85D AP Cold Weather (Heated Steering) & Rear Facing Seats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Screen Shot 2016-04-14 at 3.52.10 PM.png

March 2015 delivery. 17,700 Miles. Excellent Condition

Please make your best offer!

I just heard back from Tesla and they valued the resale price at $74,700 without inspection. The price will be higher after it clears inspection without signs of damage, dents, dings or scratches. So I am going to target $77,000. The reason I'm considering selling this is to get the new refreshed S. If I don't get at least this price, I'll just wait for the next big update like AP 2.0. Thanks!

I just heard back from Tesla and they valued the resale price at $74,700 without inspection. The price will be higher after it clears inspection without signs of damage, dents, dings or scratches. So I am going to target $77,000. The reason I'm considering selling this is to get the new refreshed S. If I don't get at least this price, I'll just wait for the next big update like AP 2.0. Thanks!
Actually would expect it to go down based on my experience. Please post the post inspection offer.

Sorry guys. Didn't realize this thread got active again recently. I never got inspection done but in the meantime it's gotten the LTE upgrade. On the downside, I've put in a few thousand more miles on it (at about 22.8k now). My "make me sell" price is still $77K and yes I know, you're probably better off CPO or something at this point.

One more thing I remembered: I bought the 4 years pre-paid service plan and used one. Not sure if I can transfer that to the next car. Anyone know?

This car is available again.

Now @ 30k miles.

Same condition and drives just as well.

90% battery charges to 242 miles.

Plus over $2000 in upgrades/accessories:
  • Tesla integrated center console with iPhone charger ($600 purchase price)
  • Tesla premium rear console ($650 purchase price)
  • Tesla All-Weather mats ($245 retail)
  • Tesla All-Weather 3rd Row Footwell ($70 retail)
  • Tesla Rear Liftgate Sunshade ($90 retail)
  • Extra Trunk Parcel Shelf (2 in total)
  • LTE upgrade ($500 upgrade)
I have decided to order the 100D Model X so very motivated to sell. Prefer local delivery.