Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Midnight Silver Model S 85D For Sale - 55,000 Miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Single Owner, Garage Kept. Excellent condition. I still love this car but it's time to move on after 5 years.

Asking $42,000.

A few notes:

- Clean CarFax (I have a copy if you want it)
- 50% ceramic tinted windows
- Full front XPEL wrap. Still in near perfect condition.
- Winter tires are currently on the car with approximately 7,000 miles on Gray Slipstreams (I've been in Florida - the car hasn't been driven since January)
- Also included are gray 21" Turbines with tires and TPMS sensors. Tires have a little life on them but need replacement soon. The wheels are in 'okay' condition. I bought them used so they weren't in the best shape to begin with but still look great overall.
- Right near behind wheel has a small dent from a shopping cart running into it. I've included a close up picture...It's barely noticeable and didn't care enough to get it fixed.
- I have the Weather Tech mats in but also have the original carpeted floor mats that have literally never been used.
- The indentations in the rear seats are from my kid's car seat. That'll come out in time. :)

Unlimited supercharging for life!!!

I'm in Oshkosh, WI (about 1.5 hours north of Milwaukee and 50 minutes south of Green Bay).

Original Options:

85 kWh Model S $79,900.00
Dual Motor All Wheel Drive $5,000.00
Grey Metallic Paint $750.00
All Glass Panoramic Roof $2,500.00
19" Wheels
Black Nappa Leather Seats $1,500.00
Obeche Wood Matte Décor $650.00
Black Alcantara Headliner $1,500.00
Supercharger Enabled
Dual Chargers $1,500.00
Tech Package with Autopilot $4,250.00