Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model S 60 for sale, 67,000 miles, in excellent condition. (LOVE IT!- model 3 is ready for order...so she's got to go)
Black interior, Alcantara interior, next generation leather seats
Tech package
Auto Pilot 1.0 enabled (Works great)
19" slipstream wheels with relatively new tires
Spare tire in the Frunk
Rear deck cover with cable
Center console Tesla installed
HOV sticker
Asking 56K

Attachments

• Tesla passenger front pic.jpg
    Tesla passenger front pic.jpg
    494.2 KB · Views: 182
  • Tesla cockpit passenger side pic.jpg
    Tesla cockpit passenger side pic.jpg
    392.3 KB · Views: 166
  • Tesla cockpit pic.jpg
    Tesla cockpit pic.jpg
    393.5 KB · Views: 168
  • tesla drivers side rear pic.jpg
    tesla drivers side rear pic.jpg
    586.5 KB · Views: 159
  • tesla front pic.jpg
    tesla front pic.jpg
    435.5 KB · Views: 159
  • tesla front seats pic.jpg
    tesla front seats pic.jpg
    292.9 KB · Views: 158
  • TEsla passenger rear pic.jpg
    TEsla passenger rear pic.jpg
    528.6 KB · Views: 158
  • Tesla passenger side pic.jpg
    Tesla passenger side pic.jpg
    549 KB · Views: 157
  • tesla rear seat pic.jpg
    tesla rear seat pic.jpg
    236.8 KB · Views: 160
  • Funny
Reactions: Pkmmte and JPUConn
I'm a Tesla newbie so I apologize if I'm overlooking a feature of your car. I know people selling their cars don't like for others on here to tell them what their car is worth but this is my perspective:

I can get a CPO from Tesla with 40k fewer miles for quite a bit less here 60 kWh Model S 5YJSA1S18EFP51275 | Tesla. It appears to be in Hawaii so the transportation fees would be more than what I could get from California. But there is a lot to be said buying directly from Tesla when I would have difficulty doing an in-person inspection on either car.

Also, for just a few thousand more, I can get an 85 with 14k fewer miles. Used Inventory | Tesla. TBF, it's out of warranty.

Again, if I compared apples/oranges here, please let me know.

I look for Teslas on Ebay, Autotrader and Craigslist so maybe those might be good resources for you.

I'm a Tesla newbie so I apologize if I'm overlooking a feature of your car. I know people selling their cars don't like for others on here to tell them what their car is worth but this is my perspective:

I can get a CPO from Tesla with 40k fewer miles for quite a bit less here 60 kWh Model S 5YJSA1S18EFP51275 | Tesla. It appears to be in Hawaii so the transportation fees would be more than what I could get from California. But there is a lot to be said buying directly from Tesla when I would have difficulty doing an in-person inspection on either car.

Also, for just a few thousand more, I can get an 85 with 14k fewer miles. Used Inventory | Tesla. TBF, it's out of warranty.

I look for Teslas on Ebay, Autotrader and Craigslist so maybe those might be good resources for you.

I just realized those were 2014's and yours is 2015. Sorry for the error.

Advertise as much as you can, but be aware that people want these cars for next to nothing. I had a few people waste my time trying to haggle with low ball offers, and a couple where people wouldn't commit even after saying they'd like to purchase. Get what you can for your car and hopefully you're not in a position that you have to sell it immediately.

Reactions: Pkmmte

Thanks for the feedback.
The catch with a CPO model, from my understanding, is that Tesla Disables the autopilot and requests you buy that upgrade- unless things have changed.
So yes, there are others but they may not have the same attributes.

Thanks for the feedback.
The catch with a CPO model, from my understanding, is that Tesla Disables the autopilot and requests you buy that upgrade- unless things have changed.
If it says "Autopilot with convenience features," they CANNOT disable AP and extort activation from the buyer. The plain language states the functionality. Now, if it says "Autopilot 1.0 hardware," then Tesla rightly can and will charge for activation.

Thanks for the feedback.

I didn't know this. Thank you for bringing it up. The AP is the one feature my SO requires for me to get a Tesla.

Advertise as much as you can, but be aware that people want these cars for next to nothing. I had a few people waste my time trying to haggle with low ball offers, and a couple where people wouldn't commit even after saying they'd like to purchase. Get what you can for your car and hopefully you're not in a position that you have to sell it immediately.

What would be really cool is for people like yourself to post what you sell your car for. It would help provide more data points, but also allow other sellers to point to the sale prices when someone does lowball. Just a thought.

Model S 60 for sale, 67,000 miles, in excellent condition. (LOVE IT!- model 3 is ready for order...so she's got to go)
Black interior, Alcantara interior, next generation leather seats
Tech package
Auto Pilot 1.0 enabled (Works great)
19" slipstream wheels with relatively new tires
Spare tire in the Frunk
Rear deck cover with cable
Center console Tesla installed
HOV sticker
Asking 56K
I have a 2015 S70D with 73,000 miles, and you are asking more than what I expect I'll get for mine with UHFS and a pano roof. In other words, I believe you're about $4,000 above a reasonable price for an out of warranty, non-CPO vehicle.

i offer 48k, the miles are high, and not many options according to the list you gave in the op. ive seen many ap1 model s on evcpo with around 60-70k miles that went for mid to high 40s (46-49k). they also have many options, like leather seats, pano roof, etc.

Reactions: kwjayhawk
Thanks for the feedback.
From what I have been told by Tesla, they activate any software options on CPO cars. If it has the hardware, it is activated.

Your description notes “next generation” seats, however your photos clearly show original “classic” style seats. Next Gen seats were made by Recaro and were available on performance models in 2015. I’m not sure they were ever offered in the 60. Can you clarify what you mean by next generation leather seats?

Reactions: JPUConn
Miles? As in the Miles that needs to convince the wife on a Tesla?
If not, welcome! I'm in Chico too!
Haha - Yes!!! I'm torn between a Tesla and the new Ford F-150's. Two totally different directions, which neither is bad, but makes the decision tough. I commute a lot and love driving, so the Tesla appeals a lot more to me. But we'll see though, wife's are tough.