Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm interested in your car, but was wondering if you were flexible with your price. I was looking on the Tesla for sale group on FB and a 2015 70S with 19k miles still under warranty just sold for 53k. I'd be interested at $44,500 if you were willing to go that low. Located in San Diego.

I'm interested in your car, but was wondering if you were flexible with your price. I was looking on the Tesla for sale group on FB and a 2015 70S with 19k miles still under warranty just sold for 53k. I'd be interested at $44,500 if you were willing to go that low. Located in San Diego.

Thanks.
I’m at my bottom price.
Blue book is 48. Plus free super charging, autopilot enabled, center console and a few other after market items, and HOV sticker- all things blue book doesn’t account for. The value is priced fair. I’ll go at 49k but no lower.

i offer 48k, the miles are high, and not many options according to the list you gave in the op. ive seen many ap1 model s on evcpo with around 60-70k miles that went for mid to high 40s (46-49k). they also have many options, like leather seats, pano roof, etc.

I thought Elmo already offered 48? Oh wait, maybe he's not a serious buyer? But he's on all these for sale threads! :)

Model S 60 for sale, 67,000 miles, in excellent condition. (LOVE IT!- model 3 is ready for order...so she's got to go)
Black interior, Alcantara interior, next generation leather seats
Tech package
Auto Pilot 1.0 enabled (Works great)
19" slipstream wheels with relatively new tires
Spare tire in the Frunk
Rear deck cover with cable
Center console Tesla installed
HOV sticker
Asking 56K

Bump...price change...49K firm

Bump...48,500 Firm
She's a beauty and very reliable.
I just hope my Model 3 becomes as reliable as my Model S for sale here. I've already had several major things wrong with my 3...hoping they were just kinks to work out. Not to mention...the bloody phone key only works 50% of the time...a little frustrating. Kinda wish it had a key fob...again as reliable as my Model S. I've had a toyota for two decades with little to no maintenance. I've had an absolutely great experience with my Model S (for sale here) with zero issues- an absolutely flawless car...but my model 3...uhmmm...internal stress broken roof glass, malfunctioning charger, phone key issues...I'll stick with the notion that it will get better with time through updates and Tesla will continue to provide excellent service and warranty.
Whom ever gets my S will be very stoked!

I think you will have a lot of trouble selling at this price given there is no bumper to bumper warranty and that its a 60.

An 85 sold for 36.5k a few months back and I understand its a 2013 but the 2 years shouldn't justify a 12k difference given the other car is an 85 with added features. Heres the link 2013 Model S 85 For Sale

2013 CPO Tesla Model S60 For Sale 2013 s60

2013 CPO Tesla Model S60 For Sale 2013 s 60

The argument can be made more against the two above since they are same model but 2 years older but I still think 2 years doesn't justify that much of a price difference but others who are more experienced can weigh in.

I can appreciate your perspective however there is a significant difference between a 2013 without autopilot and a 2015 with autopilot. Including even basic adaptive cruise control. I just used a 2013 as a loaner while my 3 was getting repaired and it was a far inferior model even with similar features and 85. It should go to mention tesla moved away from mobile eye as the AP1 platform in the second half of 2015 and has struggled to get the AP functionality as good as AP 1 since. The S I’m offering has mobile eye AP1 and works great. INHO, as an engineer, one of the most refined years of tesla with highest quality and incremental improvements. After which Tesla has changed platforms and attempting to ramp model 3 production while playing catch up on quality control.
Thank you but it’s a fair market price for a top notch, excellent condition vehicle. Cheers