TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2015 Model S 70

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by jlopez116, Jun 1, 2018.

1. jlopez116

jlopez116 New Member

December 2015 Model S 70 (white with black interior), 39k miles, AP 1, panorama roof, unlimited supercharging.

Asking $57,000 obo

Always garaged and kept clean, washed and waxed regularly. Hands down this is the best car I've ever owned. I am only selling because I am moving out of the country and the shipping + import duties are outrageous. IMG_5820.jpg

I have more pics, but the site is not letting me post them (I think due to size restrictions).

Attached Files:

2. calitechie

calitechie New Member

For some reason I can only see 3 of those pictures. Not sure if its just me but would love to see more pics. Have you purchased the Extended Service Agreement or just the new vehicle warranty?

3. jlopez116

jlopez116 New Member

Additional pics... IMG_5820.jpg

Attached Files:

4. jlopez116

jlopez116 New Member

more pics

Attached Files:

5. booziboy

booziboy Member

Just a friendly advise from someone who sold a 70D with similar specs. I too listed too high initially

You are way too high in asking price. Maybe aroubd 53k someone might bite but even that looks tough with latest used deals from tesla

6. davidc18

davidc18 Active Member

see what vroom will offer. I just sold my 2015 70D to them.