Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Model S 70D AWD Autopilot Free Supercharging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling my fantastic Black with Grey Interior 2015 Tesla Model S 70D only because I bought a P85D.

I purchased the car from the original owner in NJ around 67,000 miles.

- Under Unlimited Mile powertrain warranty (battery and motors) until 2023
- Free Super charging for life
- Free Premium connectivity for life
- AWD (Dual Motor)
- approx 230 miles of range
- 0-60 in 5.0 seconds
- Autopilot Enabled (AP1)
- Premium Package (alcantara headliner, power lift gate, cornering lights, etc)
- Subzero package (heated steering wheel, heated front and rear seats, wiper blade heaters)
- Panoramic glass roof
- does NOT Tesla trickle charger, trunk cover, floor mats or truck liners shown in the photos. Will include OEM mats.

The car needs no matinence. Only issues to note is basic wear and tear associated with a 80,000 mile car - some mild rock chipping on the front bumper, a very very small chip in the windshield, curb rash from the previous owner on most of the wheels, and a gouge in one of the tires.

Asking $38,000 OBO located in Syracuse NY.

I can't figure out how to add photos quite yet so here is the link to the FB ad: 2015 Tesla Model S · 70D Sedan 4D

Thanx my skills are limited in this realm as this feels is trying to bring me out of the cave I'm thankful for a tech 17 yr old that's teaching me to love this car and world . I was a ski instructor for years and fell in love again and again with the revelation of new products but nothing like the feel of driving a feels brings back the love of driving again and that youthfulness of a 16 year old again and no tickets yet how's that for 1st post sincerely love struck Woodwork