Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Model S 70D AWD For Sale - 75K Warranty - 56K OBO - San Diego CA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still under factory warranty,(75k miles 2021). Original Owner. Free Supercharging for life. Autopilot 1 HW & SW, TACC Collision Avoidance System, Navigation System. New Michelin Primacy Tires. All scheduled maintenance, All records, Always garaged, Excellent condition, Factory GPS system & Alarm, Car-Pool Stickers, Looks & drives great, Mostly highway miles, Must see, Never seen snow, New tires, No accidents, Non-smoker, One owner, Perfect first car, Satellite radio, Seats like new, Still under factory warranty, Very clean interior, Well maintained, ODO 59,698.

See website link for pictures: tesla-for-sale

Checked out the link and pictures and other details, looks nice! Just to confirm your timeline for the remaining warranty, it seems as though you purchased the 2yr/25 mile extended warranty around the time you hit 50k. That correct?

Checked out the link and pictures and other details, looks nice! Just to confirm your timeline for the remaining warranty, it seems as though you purchased the 2yr/25 mile extended warranty around the time you hit 50k. That correct?

That is correct. It has a 75K mile warranty valid till 2021. We love this car. It is in the sweet spot. Best battery for the range. If it wasn’t for the model 3, we would not sell it. I have been waiting for the model 3 since 2013 when I purchased my first Tesla. Very happy with it BUT it is not a Model S or a mini version just a “3”.

That is correct. It has a 75K mile warranty valid till 2021. We love this car. It is in the sweet spot. Best battery for the range. If it wasn’t for the model 3, we would not sell it. I have been waiting for the model 3 since 2013 when I purchased my first Tesla. Very happy with it BUT it is not a Model S or a mini version just a “3”.

Ok, I'm with you. So approximately ~15k miles remaining or 3 years left on the warranty, whichever comes first.