TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2015 Model S - 70D AWD for Sale. Autopilot, Leather Seats, free Supercharging with 50K Miles

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by Satso, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Satso

Satso Member

Hello - I am interested in selling my blue 2015 Model S 70D AWD with autopilot . It is in very good condition and has about 50K miles on it . The car has upgraded interiors including leather seats, premium wood trims, sound system etc.. The car comes with free supercharging, weather mats and a barely used original Tesla car cover . I am trading it for a model X and looking for a better offer than what Tesla made (which was 30.5 K) . Serious buyers only please and I don't have the time for long back and forth negotiations. I need to sell by Aug 1st week .

PS: The car has been in a few minor fender benders ( flying debris from truck on highway caused wheel damage , hit and run on a parked car in garage- dented back door and veering driver side swiped causing minor damage ...All of which were fixed by Tesla authorized body shops and NOTE :None of them were big accidents.

2. Dobbij88

Dobbij88 Member

No pics or asking price? Good luck!

• Funny x 1
  3. Satso

Satso Member

Thanka @Dobbij88 - I already have some folks interested in it from TMC. I got an interested party offering me $35K . So I guess that's where I will start. I am traveling internationally. I will post pics as soon as I get back . It would be disingenuous to post older pics of the (newer) car that I have on my computer. Hence, no pics attached

• Like x 1
  4. erik_k

erik_k Member

If you can post the original window sticker that’s helpful too. I personally prefer the older darker blue.
    Thanks

5. Satso

Satso Member

Attached is the original model S order . It is not the darker blue. It is the deep blue metallic

Attached Files:

6. Bthalmann

Bthalmann Member

Is this still for sale?