Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 2015 Model S 70D Deep Blue Metallic - Correction and Gtechniq Crystal Serum/EXOv2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was contacted by the owner of this stunning new 2015 Model S 70D Deep Blue Metallic to perform a paint correction to eliminate light scratches, swirls and other small imperfections on the paintwork and to protect it with the strongest coating on the market available to date - Gtechniq Crystal Serum which comes with a 7yr warranty. We also tinted the windows with 3M Crystalline.

Condition of the Paintwork at Inspection
The usual swirls, find scratches and sanding marks where found here but overall condition of the car was pretty good

IMG_0216 copy.jpg
IMG_0218 copy.jpg
IMG_0220 copy.jpg
IMG_0221 copy.jpg
IMG_0225 copy.jpg
IMG_0226 copy.jpg
IMG_0228 copy.jpg
IMG_0231 copy.jpg
IMG_0233 copy.jpg
IMG_0235 copy.jpg
IMG_0239 copy.jpg
IMG_0242 copy.jpg
IMG_0245 copy.jpg

Vehicle After Correction.

Once the imperfections in the paintwork have been removed and the gloss enhanced this is what we're left with before Gtechniq Crystal Serum goes on the car.

IMG_0254 copy.jpg
IMG_0255 copy.jpg
IMG_0258 copy.jpg

The Finished Model S
Gtechniq Crystal Serum locks in and enhances the gloss on the vehicle. Gives the car that wet-look that makes your car look clean even when is dirty.

IMG_0264 copy.jpg
IMG_0260 copy.jpg
IMG_0282 copy.jpg
IMG_0270 copy.jpg
IMG_0272 copy.jpg
IMG_0277 copy.jpg
IMG_0278 copy.jpg
IMG_0267 copy.jpg

Alloy Gator Installation
This is the ultimate protection against curb damage for the wheels on your Tesla. We are now proudly installing option.
IMG_0251 copy.jpg
IMG_0313 copy.jpg

Tesla ready to be delivered
Need your Tesla transported from your residence to our studio and delivered back to you? Please contact me for more info.
IMG_0315 copy.jpg

I hope you enjoyed this post. If you would like to have your Tesla properly done the very first time by someone who knows about Teslas, please don't hesitate to contact me. I will NEVER sell you or push you to go with a certain product or service. I'm here to advise you and educate you on the many options that we offer for your car. I let you make the decisions.

Give me a try today if you haven't yet. You WON'T be disappointed.

Hello Chris,

We have worked and still work with many different coatings as we are the the only detailing facility in the state to be approved, certified, and or authorized by all of the major coating brands such as Ceramic Pro, Gtechniq, Opti Coat Pro and Modesta.

After years of working with and testing these products we have noticed that Gtechniq Crystal Serum Professional and Modesta hold up to the environment better than the other brands.