Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Model S 70D with autopilot! Low miles (58k)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
36500 miles
Received 1 October 2015
Original owner, no accidents
AWD
Autopilot
Panoramic Sunroof
Rear jump seats
Free supercharging
Brand new in box blue LED cupholders for rear seat

Attachments

• EBA5DA9B-520A-4A0E-945F-1EC6C79D1E81.jpeg
    EBA5DA9B-520A-4A0E-945F-1EC6C79D1E81.jpeg
    944.1 KB · Views: 111
It probably would have helped not indicating low miles in the title, and simply said the price with the miles list. That number of miles is neither high or low.

I have about the same number of miles on my 2015 70D, and I'd sell it in a heartbeat for $58K. Mine is more optioned with exception to the rear jump seats.

A Nice car with options, however, the textile seats may be a hard sell.
Thanks! I haven't had any complaints about the seats. I think because the basic option is essentially a composite anyway. Or were you talking about the jump seats? If so, those can fold down pretty easily if someone doesn't want that option and the trunk just looks and functions as normal.

Reactions: logan
2015 70D Tesla CPO closed sales start at $44,400 and $45,000 for current listings. A brand new inventory 75D is going to cost $68,200 after tax credit.
Thank you for your input. When looking at the cars with my options and similar mileage, my ask is in range but I'm considering lowering the price to make sure I am more on the competitive side.