Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Model S 85D - 135k mi, Midnight Silver/Tan with AP1, UHF Sound, Sunroof, FUSC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all - I bought this car on TMC back in July 2018 with 92k miles from forum member GlowOwl and am putting it up for sale again as I have upgraded to a newer S. It's been a great car for my family and I had planned to own it another 5 years before a local deal fell into my lap that I couldn't pass up.

*** PICTURES IN THE NEXT POST***

2015 Tesla Model S 85D - Asking $29,500 but willing to entertain offers (if you are in AZ like me, no sales tax on private party sales!)

Clean title in hand, no lien, no accidents

High-voltage battery and drive unit warranty through Jun 30, 2023

134,800 miles

85 kWh battery pack

Dual motor, all-wheel drive

Midnight silver metallic color

Carbon fiber interior décor

Tan leather interior with Next Generation Seats made by Recaro (very comfortable)

Heated front seats

Light Alcantara headliner

Panoramic sunroof

Ultra-high fidelity sound package

Standard coil suspension

MCU2 infotainment upgrade in 2022

Transferrable free unlimited supercharging

Transferrable free premium connectivity

Autopilot with convenience features (AP1) – includes adaptive cruise, autosteer, lane changing, summon, auto-park.

GPS Enabled Homelink

WeatherTech all-weather floor mats in front, original floor mat in rear

Tesla universal mobile connector included with adapters for household 3-prong outlet, NEMA 14-50 (40 amp outlet), and J1772 (public charging)

Lithium-iron-phosphate 12V battery (made by Element3, now Ohmmu)

Window tint - 35% front doors, 20% rear doors and rear hatch. No tint on windshield.

Recent charge to 100% showed 222 miles rated range, which is down about 15 miles from when I purchased in July 2018.

Yokohama Avid Ascend GT tires – 3 with 6/32” tread depth remaining and 1 newer tire which was installed as a replacement due to non-repairable damage. Lugnuts were recently replaced due to swelling of OEM versions.

Cosmetic issues: Minor rock chip spots on the hood, mostly above the nosecone. One scratch (3-4” long) on the rear passenger side door. Windshield has numerous tiny rock “specks” but no chips or cracks. Some normal wear on the outer edge of the driver’s seat. Some indentation from on the right rear passenger seat from a child car seat (seat cover was used). Front passenger footwell light doesn’t work.

Service history: In my nearly 5 years of ownership, the only significant work on the car beyond scheduled maintenance/tires has been replacement of all the front louvers and the MCU2 infotainment upgrade. Complete maintenance records are available back to at least 2018 & all service at Tesla service centers from the previous owner going back to under 20,000 miles.

Last edited:
I'm having technical issues uploading images to this forum. I've attached one image I was able to get uploaded. Please PM me for detailed pictures or with any questions you may have. Thanks!

Attachments

• Dumbo-8.jpg
    Dumbo-8.jpg
    757 KB · Views: 190