Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Model S 85D, 65K miles, CA car, MCU2, Clean title

kristop

Jun 20, 2019
Laguna Hills, CA
FOR SALE:
$42,500 OBO
2015 Tesla Model 85D in Laguna Hills, CA
  • 65,000 miles estimate (Jun 2021)
  • Tech Package
  • Free UNLIMITED Supercharging - Transfers with sale
  • Purple HOV stickers good until 2023!
  • Battery and Drivetrain warranty good until 2023
  • Can take over payments on my Credit Union loan (Good credit required)
  • MCU 2/ LTE update (April 2021)
  • All door handles replaced
  • Smart Air Suspension
  • 21X8.5J Tesla Turbine wheels in Silver
  • 85 kWh Battery (~265 miles full charge)
  • New Tires (March 2021)
  • AWD
  • Solid Black
  • Gray leather interior
  • Black Alcantara trim
  • All Glass Panoramic Roof
  • AP1 (Autopilot)
  • Next Gen leather seats
  • Obeche Wood Matte Decor Accents
  • Sunroof
  • Ceramic Tint
  • Chrome delete with black 3M vinyl (Removeable)
  • Clear History
  • No Accidents
  • Non-smoker
  • Front plate not drilled in

kristop

Jun 20, 2019
Laguna Hills, CA
IMG_3548.JPG
IMG_4987.jpeg
Screen Shot 2021-06-18 at 1.49.02 PM.png

Guod

Jun 17, 2021
Los Angeles
FYI for interested parties.

When contacting the seller, I was informed the asking price is $39,500 plus an additional $2000. He let me know he changed his mind and $39,500 was too low.

"What’s there to be unclear of I changed my mind I think $39,500 is too low."

Everyone is within their rights, but it might save someone time if they're looking to get a car for the listed asking vs going through some back and forth trying to understand why it isn't just listed for $2000 higher.

Reactions: iamthewaughrus

Diamond505

Jun 13, 2021
Albuquerque, NM
FYI for interested parties.

When contacting the seller, I was informed the asking price is $39,500 plus an additional $2000. He let me know he changed his mind and $39,500 was too low.

"What’s there to be unclear of I changed my mind I think $39,500 is too low."

Everyone is within their rights, but it might save someone time if they're looking to get a car for the listed asking vs going through some back and forth trying to understand why it isn't just listed for $2000 higher.
LOL... Seems to be the case for many of my inquiries nowadays. Overnight price hikes after price drops and agreed upon purchase prices... I swear tesla people are the funniest "car people" (using those words loosely) ever. Thanks for the heads up as I was just about to offer. Appreciate you ✊🏼

Reactions: Guod

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC