Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Model S 85D for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m selling my 2015 Model S 85D. As of 8/30, it has 90,500 miles on it. I’m in the NYC metro area (Westchester County). Tires are less than a year old. Silver exterior. 19” wheels, unlimited, free supercharging, premium, free and unlimited connectivity. No accidents. Heated seats and steering wheel. Clean title in hand. Asking $39,500 but make me an offer. Reply for more info. I can send more pictures. Thanks!

Attachments

• 2BB70216-5353-4018-B8E0-FF2E37B3C0EA.jpeg
    2BB70216-5353-4018-B8E0-FF2E37B3C0EA.jpeg
    873 KB · Views: 125
Reactions: iamthewaughrus
Nice car! I have a few questions:
-are you the original owner?
-original high voltage battery?
-original drive unit?
-has the MCU upgrade been done?
-hi-fi sound option?
Thanks!
Hi. I am not the original owner but I got the car with only 27,000 miles on it. It was from Tesla and was a lease and it had (and still does) a clean Carfax. Original battery and drive unit. I replaced the motor on the sunroom recently, so that is brand new. I have not done the MCU yet, but that is easy and I can take care of that. I only got my notification a few weeks ago. No hi-fi sound. Here is the copy/paste from my app...

Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
Midnight Silver Metallic
19"
Autopilot with convenience features
No Ludicrous
Premium Upgrades Package
Free Unlimited Supercharging
Premium Connectivity, Free Unlimited

Upgrades​

Premium Connectivity
Free Unlimited

Hi. I am not the original owner but I got the car with only 27,000 miles on it. It was from Tesla and was a lease and it had (and still does) a clean Carfax. Original battery and drive unit. I replaced the motor on the sunroom recently, so that is brand new. I have not done the MCU yet, but that is easy and I can take care of that. I only got my notification a few weeks ago. No hi-fi sound. Here is the copy/paste from my app...

Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
Midnight Silver Metallic
19"
No Ludicrous
Premium Upgrades Package
Free Unlimited Supercharging
Premium Connectivity, Free Unlimited

Upgrades​

Premium Connectivity
Free Unlimited
Let me know if you would like additional pictures or info.

Reactions: iamthewaughrus
Let me know if you would like additional pictures or info.
Some additional pictures would be good, such as the front bumper/hood, driver’s seat, and each wheel.
- do you know what month of 2023 the 8 year battery warranty runs out (the month the car first sold)
- if you are going to do the MCU fix, you should consider the MCU2 upgrade instead, as it would probably raise the sale price accordingly
- The finish looks a little dull. Is it just the picture, or was the car stored outside and/or washed in automated car washes?
Thanks!

Some additional pictures would be good, such as the front bumper/hood, driver’s seat, and each wheel.
- do you know what month of 2023 the 8 year battery warranty runs out (the month the car first sold)
- if you are going to do the MCU fix, you should consider the MCU2 upgrade instead, as it would probably raise the sale price accordingly
- The finish looks a little dull. Is it just the picture, or was the car stored outside and/or washed in automated car washes?
Thanks!
I can get you that info. I tool the picture this morning and it was dreary and rainy out. I will take a pic in the sun. I don't do automated washed. Only hand detailing. It is a cross between being in my driveway and in the garage. I would say close to 50-50 split. do you want me to post the pics here or if you have an e-mail I can do it there.