Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Model S 85D with Arachnids

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey All,

We're a military family and have been assigned to Okinawa, Japan. While stoked about the future beautiful beaches.. I'm bummed because we can't take any cars. This is a 3 year assignment and I wouldn't even consider putting this in storage for that long.

Sooo.. here goes. I know most members know the features of Tesla cars, but I'll spell it out incase this ad draws someone in that is not familiar with it.

- Dual-Motor / 85 kWh Battery (~4.4 sec 0-60)
- Tech Package with AutoPilot 1.0
-- (Kind of a different package in 2015, but the optional Tech Package with Autopilot includes LED running and cornering lights, automatic high-beam control, lighted door handles, auto-dimming mirrors, power-folding and heated exterior mirrors, and a power hatchback)
- Free Supercharging for the life of the vehicle
- Drivetrain (battery + motors) Warranty for 8-years / unlimited miles
- Smart Air Suspension
- Solid body roof (this is my second MS and I find it a more quiet ride, compared to pano)
- Grey Tesla Arachnid 21" wheels (kind of rare, most are silver out there. These are factory, not powder coated)
- Next Generation Tan seats
- Obeche Wood Gloss
- Aftermarket subwoofer/amp added (IMO sounds better than Ultra HiFi)
- Professional tint
- Drop-in Tesla center console (can be removed if you prefer the Obeche yacht floor)
- LTE upgrade
- Extended Service Agreement until 80K miles or April of 2020 (was purchased as inventory vehicle with 5K miles)
- I've been only owner - garage kept - non-smoker
- Currently has 61K miles on the odometer

Asking $66K OBO (Please note the OBO before chair quarterbacking the asking price)
Arachnids.jpg
BackCorner1.jpg
Corner1.jpg
Front1.jpg
View attachment 327749
IMG_1933.jpeg
IMG_1936.jpeg
IMG_1938.jpeg
IMG_1939.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1941.jpeg
    IMG_1941.jpeg