TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2015 Model S 85D with Arachnids

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by cgiGuy, Aug 21, 2018.

1. cgiGuy

cgiGuy Active Member

Hey All,

We're a military family and have been assigned to Okinawa, Japan. While stoked about the future beautiful beaches.. I'm bummed because we can't take any cars. This is a 3 year assignment and I wouldn't even consider putting this in storage for that long.

Sooo.. here goes. I know most members know the features of Tesla cars, but I'll spell it out incase this ad draws someone in that is not familiar with it.

- Dual-Motor / 85 kWh Battery (~4.4 sec 0-60)
    - Tech Package with AutoPilot 1.0
    -- (Kind of a different package in 2015, but the optional Tech Package with Autopilot includes LED running and cornering lights, automatic high-beam control, lighted door handles, auto-dimming mirrors, power-folding and heated exterior mirrors, and a power hatchback)
    - Free Supercharging for the life of the vehicle
    - Drivetrain (battery + motors) Warranty for 8-years / unlimited miles
    - Smart Air Suspension
    - Solid body roof (this is my second MS and I find it a more quiet ride, compared to pano)
    - Grey Tesla Arachnid 21" wheels (kind of rare, most are silver out there. These are factory, not powder coated)
    - Next Generation Tan seats
    - Obeche Wood Gloss
    - Aftermarket subwoofer/amp added (IMO sounds better than Ultra HiFi)
    - Professional tint
    - Drop-in Tesla center console (can be removed if you prefer the Obeche yacht floor)
    - LTE upgrade
    - Extended Service Agreement until 80K miles or April of 2020 (was purchased as inventory vehicle with 5K miles)
    - I've been only owner - garage kept - non-smoker
    - Currently has 61K miles on the odometer

Asking $66K OBO (Please note the OBO before chair quarterbacking the asking price)
    Arachnids.jpg BackCorner1.jpg Corner1.jpg Front1.jpg View attachment 327749 IMG_1933.jpeg IMG_1936.jpeg IMG_1938.jpeg IMG_1939.jpeg

Attached Files:

• Like x 1
  2. cgiGuy

cgiGuy Active Member

Untitled-1.jpg WindowSticker.JPG

• Like x 1
  3. cgiGuy

cgiGuy Active Member

Reducing price to $63K. Also willing to go lower if you'd prefer 19" stock wheels. Thanks for looking!

4. Sig72

Sig72 Member

I've been looking for grey arachnids- would you be interested in trading for a set of 21" Turbines? I have a pristine silver set (and a grey set too). I'm down in the Bay Area. PM me

5. cgiGuy

cgiGuy Active Member

Sorry--sale of car is pending!

6. Sig72

Sig72 Member

Ok, please let me know if the deal falls through (or if the new owner is on the forums and wants to trade grey arachnids!)

7. Sig72

Sig72 Member

Did this sell?

8. cgiGuy

cgiGuy Active Member

It did.

9. azsmartbet

azsmartbet Member

Can we ask how much you got? And was to a retail client or a dealer?