TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2015 Model S 90D AP1with tons of extras $77K

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by dcopperfield, Jun 19, 2017.

1. dcopperfield

dcopperfield Member

#1 dcopperfield, Jun 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
    reposting this with an updated price as I cannot edit my original post from a couple days ago...

Selling my 1.5 year old Tesla. Car drives incredibly well and has all the options you would want.
    Selling this as I am consolidating a few toys and will likely get the model 3 when it comes out. Great bargain for an outstanding car.

A few things about the car that are noteworthy:

• Tinted Windows
    • OCZ 19' racing wheels with tires that have about 7K miles on them
    • Installed Redline radar detector (hardwired)- you just use your phone and connect via bluetooth for the radar detector interface
    • Rear Facing Seats!
    • Rear Spoiler
    • Tow Kit installed with wiring: Torklift Central | Find Your EcoHitch - RVing and Towing (I had this done by torklift central out of Seattle.) You can use this to tow a small trailer , bike rack, etc. Comes with 2'' receiver.
    • Roof Rack with Whispbars and all brackets
    The car has been garaged and is excellent shape. There is a very small (barely noticeable) dent on the right rear fender but thats the only body imperfection on the car.

Call or PM if interested! Will go fast.
    206-551-2345

Attached Files: