TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2015 Model S 90D Autopilot $61900

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by elfregono, Oct 30, 2018.

1. elfregono

elfregono New Member

2015 Tesla Model S 90D, autopilot, red, tan leather interior with black headliner, heated front seats, sunroof, tech upgrade package (powered liftgate, LED cornering lights, fog lamps, automatic keyless entry, lighted door handles, interior accent lights, electrochromatic mirrors, auto-folding and heated side mirrors, GPS-enabled HomeLink automatic garage door opener). 46000 miles. Immaculately maintained: always garaged and regularly hand-washed and waxed. Has been inspected and maintained annually via Tesla Maintenance Plan. Still under bumper-to-bumper warranty. Clean title with no lien, single owner, in my name. Contact 801-425-4371 to see it. $61900.

Attached Files:

• Like x 1
  2. elfregono

elfregono New Member

Location is Arlington VA.

3. COCARFANATIC

COCARFANATIC Member

• Informative x 1
    • Like x 1
  4. Don TLR

Don TLR Active Member

Did you get photos to verify its condition when comparing to OP's car??

5. Fobble

Fobble Member

what is the rated range of 100% charge?

6. elfregono

elfregono New Member

Thank you, Don. As you allude to, this is an immaculate car.

• Like x 1
  7. elfregono

elfregono New Member

I never charge it above 90%, per Tesla's recommendation. So, I've taken excellent care of the battery. It reads 245 mi at 90% charge. At 100% charge, it would read 272 mi. I couldn't tell you what Tesla said the rated range was.

• Like x 1