Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Model S Dual Motor - From 057 Tech w/Online Configurator

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

wk057

Former Tesla Tinkerer
Feb 23, 2014
X
Kicking off a public soft launch of 057 Motors with a competitively priced pearl white dual motor 2015 Tesla Model S.

You can configure the car to your liking on our website, place a deposit, and then we'll configure it to order. Once done, we'll work with you on delivery (pickup, shipping, etc).

Currently can choose battery size and performance options. Will eventually add interior options to the mix if this becomes popular.

Some configurations take longer than others.

Have one more car that I'm adding to the site probably tomorrow. Edit: Added it.

Will be adding additional vehicles to this as they become available, but we currently only plan on selling a few per year since we're not a dealership (this isn't our core business, we just happen to end up with a car or two occasionally that we can resell.

Anyway, here's the goodies:
057 Motors - 5YJSA1H29FF085500 | 057 Technology (Pearl White Dual Motor)
057 Motors - 5YJSA1E4XFF101984 | 057 Technology (Titanium Dual Motor) (Sale pending)
057 Motors - 5YJSA1E11GF152152 | 057 Technology (Red RWD Refresh)

Let me know your feedback on the mini configurator!

(Yes, I know there are no photos of the cars... that's only because I haven't taken them yet... haha)

Last edited:
I definitely don't push car sales much.

Since my last post have sold 2 vehicles, and had deposits placed on the two others (now relisted). Both of those buyers ended up being completely MIA when it came time to pay the balance so we could install their chosen battery pack and ship to them. :( Kind of irritating, but ended up just refunding their deposits and relisting.

So we've got two up again, and probably another 2015 S and a 2016 X going up in the next couple of weeks.

We're also now including an 057 2 year battery extended service plan for any vehicle configured with a 70 kWh pack or higher.