TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2015 Model S Front console

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by godfather, Jan 13, 2019.

1. godfather

godfather Member

I just got myself a CPO 2015 model S 85D. I am in need for the center console if anyone is selling I would love to buy, Would also be interested in cubby, rear console, cup holder and/or floor mats. There are not necessary, the center console is what is bothering me quite a bit.
    I am in San Jose, California.

2. glide

glide Active Member

Tesla will sell you one

3. godfather

godfather Member

They sell it for $1250 which seems so high in all honesty. I saw some third party ones and looks like good deal but thought I'd see if someone is selling which would save me time and money.

4. glide

glide Active Member

Maybe post a price you are looking to get one for? They don’t generally go for much less than what Tesla sells them for and that includes shipping and installation.

5. Sig72

Sig72 Member

Bay Area CL has had a few for sale lately, as do dismantlers in the Sac/LA areas. I've seen several in the $400-600 range. I recently bought one of CL from a guy in the Palo Alto area

6. Don TLR

Don TLR Active Member

FALSE,, there was a guy here selling them every few weeks for $450, he probably sold 10 of them here..

7. glide

glide Active Member

Drop-in or the full console? If the latter, I’ll take 10.

8. godfather

godfather Member

can you guide me to the post or where. I am surely looking for one

9. glide

glide Active Member

They are likely Chinese knockoffs of the discontinued drop-in console. No one is selling authentic Tesla consoles for 1/3 the price.

10. Sig72

Sig72 Member

I found a couple drop-in ones for ~$500. I bought one and the other sold before that. Just keep any eye out for them. Here's a guy who hopefully has the integrated one, asking $1000 for it

Tesla factory accessories, wheels

11. godfather

godfather Member

how did you like the drop-in aftermarket ones? which one did you get? I am open to that also. I havent seen but I see alot of peoplehave decent reviews about it.