Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Model S P85D - Blue, Rear Facing Seats, Warranty, Loaded

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for a good home for my 2015 P85D

Immaculate condition. 56,700 miles. All paperwork, both keys, etc. included. No accidents, no damage, no smoke.
Needs nothing, ready to go.

Includes:
Deep Blue Metallic Paint
All Glass Panoramic Roof
21" Grey Turbine Wheels
Grey Next Generation Seats
Rear Facing Seats
Carbon Fiber Décor
Black Alcantara Headliner
Carbon Fiber Spoiler
Tesla Red Brake Calipers
Autopilot Hardware 1 with Convenience Features
Premium Interior and Lighting
Smart Air Suspension
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Unlimited Free Supercharging

I purchased this in October 2017 as a CPO direct from Tesla.
Under the original CPO program this car was delivered absolutely flawless condition inside and out and continues to be today.
Bumper to Bumper warranty through October 2021
$51,900

View attachment 431423

IMG_4660.JPG IMG_4662b.jpg IMG_4665.JPG IMG_4667.JPG IMG_4671.JPG IMG_4678.JPG IMG_4679.JPG IMG_4680.JPG IMG_4681.JPG

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: P85_DA
Confirming as Deep Sea Blue (new blue)
I looked for months for this configuration and bought it within seconds of posting thanks to EV-CPO

I rarely ever charge to 100%. Last time showed 245mi. Also, the battery was replaced at 15k for some reason. So it has fewer miles than the vehicle.

Reactions: HankLloydRight
Beautiful car. Did you put a clear coat wrap on the car? Looks great. And are the windows tinted?
Also can you post the VIN plaque on driver side door? Location of car? thx

Windows are tinted, 3M, they look really dark in these pictures.
There is no paint protection film applied, just layers and layers of Zaino Bros polish and sealant.
Located in rural southeast Kansas. Just north of Tulsa, OK.
IMG_4684.JPG

Can you post the range at 90% SOC? Battery Degradation is a big selling point for a used MS :)

He said 245 at 100%, which is a great amount of degradation for a 4 year old car (EPA 253 miles)

Edit: I mean it's really "great" in that it's a very small amount of degradation. That's a battery in very good condition

Last edited: