Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Model S P85D - Blue, Rear Facing Seats, Warranty, Loaded

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
He said 245 at 100%, which is a great amount of degradation for a 4 year old car (EPA 253 miles)

Just to be clear, you're saying that it's a good figure, right? The way you worded that reads like you're saying that ~3% or 8 miles of degradation after 4 years is a large sum. I think you meant that the degradation is well bellow a typical car of this vintage which I agree with. Even 2x this amount would be below average with 3x this amount being more "normal" for a four year old P85D. I just wanted to clarify since saying a "great amount of degradation" sounds like a negative thing which I'm pretty sure is the opposite if what you meant.

Just to be clear, you're saying that it's a good figure, right? The way you worded that reads like you're saying that ~3% or 8 miles of degradation after 4 years is a large sum. I think you meant that the degradation is well bellow a typical car of this vintage which I agree with. Even 2x this amount would be below average with 3x this amount being more "normal" for a four year old P85D. I just wanted to clarify since saying a "great amount of degradation" sounds like a negative thing which I'm pretty sure is the opposite if what you meant.

Lol yes, I meant it's great. I did say it in a confusing way! I'll edit it.

• Funny
Reactions: Ostrichsak
Your ad for a beautiful car makes me wonder why you would be getting rid of it after just 22 months of ownership. I had been looking at Ev CPO for a possible upgrade of my 2013 P85, but since they dropped the FUSC, I am looking more at personal sellers, and yours looks to be about the best price and quality of car.

Your ad for a beautiful car makes me wonder why you would be getting rid of it after just 22 months of ownership.

Might be a mistake selling it...(I'd replace it with a Model 3). Wife can't believe I'd consider selling it after I spent 5 months searching for this one...
I'm afraid I'd miss the Rear Facing Seats, they are extremely handy for the kids. Also I'm afraid I'd miss the extra information offered on the instrument cluster...

My vehicle has grey seats.
I saw on a different thread a reference to mine having tan seats. One of the earlier pictures showed a tan tint due to the lighting from the overhead lights.
They grey seats make a nice contrast to the black carpeting and headliner.
Here is a better picture in the sun:
IMG_4776.JPG