Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Model S P85DL - 28K km/17K mi $120Kcdn/$90Kusd OBO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

gpetti

Supporting Member
Nov 6, 2013
Calgary, Canada
SOLD
I am selling my 2015 TESLA model S P85D with “Ludicrous” mode (0-60mph in 2.9 seconds!) This car is in excellent condition and is fully loaded (all available options besides rear facing child seats).

This car has a Full Xpel Ultimate (self healing) protective wrap (XPEL Protective Films - XPEL) since it came off the delivery truck.

Asking $120,000 CDN, $90,000 US. Low Mileage 28,000Km/ 17,240Mi, delivered February, 2015 (SN 69359).

Detailed Features

1. All-Wheel Drive Dual Motor upgraded to Ludicrous mode
· 0-60Mph 2.9 seconds! (Normally 3.1 seconds)
· Motor output 762 HP; 28 HP more than P85D
· 687 Lbs-Ft Torque.
· Over 400 Kms of range based on EPA rating. (90%=362)

2. Autopilot suite Includes:
· Traffic-aware cruise control
· Lane Departure Warning
· Automatic steering
· Self-parking (parallel park and reverse into stall)
· “Summon” the car out of or into a parking space with a smart phone
3. Performance Plus suspension (only early P85Ds have this)
4. Blue Metallic Paint
5. Panoramic Sun Roof
6. 21" Grey Turbine Wheels, Staggered 265/35 Rear and 245/35 Front (Michelin Pilot Sport)
7. Power lift-gate
8. Carbon Fiber Spoiler
9. Tesla Red Brake Calipers
10. Black Next Generation Seats / also original Recarro Next Gen Rears
11. Carbon Fiber Décor
12. Black Alcantara Headliner
13. Performance Pedals
14. Lighted door handles
15. Premium Lighting
16. Ultra High Fidelity Sound
17. Smart Air Suspension (auto raise in set locations)
18. Subzero Weather Package (includes heated steering wheel)
19. LED fog and cornering lights with automatic high beams
20. Electrochromatic rear mirror
21. Homelink (automatic based on GPS location)
22. Driver profiles associated with keys
23. Automatic Keyless entry, walk away locking
24. Power folding heated side mirrors with memory
25. Navigation 17inch screen / LTE connectivity North American coverage
26. HD Backup Camera and object warning system
27. Twin Charger – allows up to 80 amp (19.2 KWs) charging at home or destination chargers (non-supercharger)
28. Supercharger Enabled
29. Smart Phone controls and notifications from any distance (via LTE link)
30. Ongoing software updates for easy delivery of new features over time and map updates.

Additional Extras
· 2 years remaining on original 80,000km/ 50K miles warranty, 2 years additional warranty purchased!
·
6 years remaining on unlimited mileage battery and drive warranty.
· Upgraded to LTE connectivity (shipped with 3G).
· Rial Lugano 245/45 19 inch wheels & Blizzak LM32 tires (shown in winter pictures).
· TESLA winter floor Mats included.
· Tinted Windows (light tint)
· Thinkware f770 Front and Rear Dashcams (F770 | THINKWARE )
· Complete Xpel Ultimate wrapped (edges wrapped too).
· Wheels have “rimblades” (wheel protectors/accents). Can be removed if requested.

Last edited:
Sorry for the pretty average pictures. It is winter here and I wanted to find a variety including some with summer light and summer wheels.
Essentially it looks like most Dark Blue Tesla - the Red Rim blades are easily removed on request.

File 2017-02-24, 12 09 21 AM.jpeg

Attachments

• UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_c6e.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_c6e.jpg
    285.4 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_8850_Fotor.jpg
    IMG_8850_Fotor.jpg
    387.9 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_5677.JPG
    IMG_5677.JPG
    251.8 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_5675.JPG
    IMG_5675.JPG
    171.3 KB · Views: 96
  • UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_c6a.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_c6a.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 103
2015 Model S p85d Ludicrous-FOR SALE now at 86k

also white on ebay for 81k with 12,000 miles 139k msrp
At a glance, this one doesn't have pano, doesn't have LTE and doesn't have the extra 2 years warranty. Also for what its worth, I'm throwing in winter wheels and tires, dash cams and new floor mats. Not sure about the eBay one. Good mileage though so I guess I'll have to see what happens.

At a glance, this one doesn't have pano, doesn't have LTE and doesn't have the extra 2 years warranty. Also for what its worth, I'm throwing in winter wheels and tires, dash cams and new floor mats. Not sure about the eBay one. Good mileage though so I guess I'll have to see what happens.

2014 Tesla Model S P85D
looks like it sold 81k loaded

like your blue with red very sporty
i'm sure you'll find the market as it's a sweet ride!

Probably my last price drop before I just go the trade in route: $114,000 CDN/ $86,000.
The same car via Tesla would be over 125,000 CDN plus tax (local buyers don't have to pay GST on private sale). This car has the same warranty length as a Tesla purchase plus an additional 40,000 Kms/24,000 Mi after the original warranty expires in 2 years.

Tesla is offering a 2016 P85D CPO with 23K miles for $85,000. Same color and equipment. Can this vehicle be registered without across the border? If so when you're ready to deal contact me. I'm a serious cash buyer.
I looked at the US Tesla CPO cars and I don't see any car that fits the spec you are mentioning. Can you provide a link? Also bear in mind that my car has around 17K miles ludicrous upgrade, LTE upgrade and the warranty has been extended to 4 years, I.e. Essentially the same as Tesla CPO cars.

Tesla is offering a 2016 P85D CPO with 23K miles for $85,000. Same color and equipment. Can this vehicle be registered without across the border? If so when you're ready to deal contact me. I'm a serious cash buyer.

A Canadian buyer tried to buy my X two weeks ago and Tesla would not transfer the warranty to them. I think was done a few years ago but it seems it's not allowed any longer.

A Canadian buyer tried to buy my X two weeks ago and Tesla would not transfer the warranty to them. I think was done a few years ago but it seems it's not allowed any longer.
Do you mean the extended warranty? My extended warranty says:
You may transfer this Vehicle ESA to a new private owner of the same Vehicle during the applicable Agreement Period,
I think you might be referring to the maintenance plan - i.e. the one where you pay for your service in advance.

Do you mean the extended warranty? My extended warranty says:
You may transfer this Vehicle ESA to a new private owner of the same Vehicle during the applicable Agreement Period,
I think you might be referring to the maintenance plan - i.e. the one where you pay for your service in advance.

I thought the question was about bringing (buying) the car to the US from Canada. Which is my understanding cannot be done. Buying and selling not traveling.

There is no issue with bringing a Canadian vehicle to the US. I've discussed this with Tesla Canada and I have a potential US buyer who has confirmed with Tesla US that there is no problem. The reverse (US to Canada) has some issues but i'm not entirely familiar with that side of things.