Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Model S P85DL+ w/nice stereo, MCU2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I agree completely. Except for my 2015 MS 85 which I have done... 13,000 miles on since Thanksgiving... That one has saved me a bundle. It's the best road trip car I've ever used. Yes, the range is 244 on a perfect day... Which never happens... But for my well-timed and easy going trips, it's perfect. Unless it's super cold... Then it just downright sucks on range. But the car is still super comfortable and HWY Autopilot 1.0 is amazing.

Reactions: Russell and beatle
Wow, 13k in 2 months! That's a different story. With COVID, I didn't even average 13k a year, though I did take many road trips.

Everything sucks when it's super cold. This Christmas I thought my 2019 would easily make it to my parents' place without supercharging which is 200 miles away. It was normally just out of reach with the 2015, whereas I can make the trip in the summer with 20% battery to spare. I still had to stop to charge the 2019 a few kwh since it was 8 degrees outside with no traffic to slow the highway pace.