Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Model S P90D Immaculate!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have not complained about tire kickers or people low balling me. I simply stated that I had a few very very low offers so far in the high 30's. I enjoy this site a lot and I believe you can sell your car on here for a good value if your car is truly clean and "tesla enthusiasts" I believe take more pride than someone on CL, but that is just my opinion.

Reactions: Rmf1981
I called tesla and they will ask for the year and its a September 2015 build and has had two owners (I am the second) and the supercharing will transfers as long as it stays private party. The Manager informed me that if I trade my tesla in it will DEFINITELY lose the free supercharging.
Funny, they told me the second owner doesn't get the unlimited supercharging even if I give the 2015 P85D to my son. I got mine new in March 2015.

Interesting, I had ordered mine and took delivery March 2015. I was told recently even giving it to my son wipes out the free unlimited supercharging. DOES ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE HAVE ANY INPUT ON THIS?

Funny, they told me the second owner doesn't get the unlimited supercharging even if I give the 2015 P85D to my son. I got mine new in March 2015.

Interesting, I had ordered mine and took delivery March 2015. I was told recently even giving it to my son wipes out the free unlimited supercharging. DOES ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE HAVE ANY INPUT ON THIS?

The simple answer is whomever told you that is wrong. FUSC and Premium data for life transfers from owner to next owner free of charge as long as it's a private party sale and also also long as the version of those two items isn't the current "promotion" that Tesla puts on the used cars they sell randomly as a promotion to help sell them. That version is for the current owner only.

• Informative
Reactions: pilotSteve

the person you talked to was a car saleperson and it looks like the lying that typically goes with that profession. You can buy private and it will transfer but he/she knows they can’t offer you this option if you buy one of there’s on the Tesla lot. (We have a few Tesla lots in California). If it was me I would call back and ask for the manager or someone else and let them know they are spreading false information to try and sell cars.

the person you talked to was a car saleperson and it looks like the lying that typically goes with that profession.

I think a lot of the misinformation coming from salespeople can be due to ignorance or misunderstanding rather than intentional lying. Instead of acknowledging that they don't know, salespeople will sometimes still give an answer to a question they are unsure of so as to try not to look uniformed to the customer. They then hope they are correct and/or that the issue won't come up again.

I called tesla and they will ask for the year and its a September 2015 build and has had two owners (I am the second) and the supercharing will transfers as long as it stays private party. The Manager informed me that if I trade my tesla in it will DEFINITELY lose the free supercharging.

tesla has always confused me. I guess if you trade it in to tesla it will technically lose the ability to x-fer to new owners in the future. but they'll slap free SC on for anybody who buys it cpo from them

I think a lot of the misinformation coming from salespeople can be due to ignorance or misunderstanding rather than intentional lying. Instead of acknowledging that they don't know, salespeople will sometimes still give an answer to a question they are unsure of so as to try not to look uniformed to the customer. They then hope they are correct and/or that the issue won't come up again.

salespeople would never try to take advantage of a buyer, just to make a sale! lol

Does the author of the 2015 P90D still have the 2015 Tesla implication that the free supercharging was transferrable? I called Tesla and of course, they would say it is non-transferable, I would love to get any written acceptable proof that the 2015 Model S unlimited SuperCharging is transferrable. I'd like to give unlimited supercharging to a family member who gets the 2015 car. This issue may be why you should keep everything from the original new purchase.

I just sold my 2016 P90D with transferable Supercharging which the current happy owner is enjoying.
Tyler 2323 said he would “bet the house” saying it wasn’t transferable and called it BS.
I guess he owes me a house - good luck trying to collect because he’s banished from TMC, again.
Convenient.

Last edited:
I just sold my 2016 P90D with transferable Supercharging which the current happy owner is enjoying.
Tyler 2323 said he would “bet the house” saying it wasn’t transferable and called it BS.
I guess he owes me a house - good luck trying to collect because he’s banished from TMC, again.
Convenient.

I know it transfers or I wouldn’t have posted it in my ad. I bought my Tesla from a personal friend of mine and knew it would transfers. Typical BS you see on any forum even a good one like TMC.

Just a lot of dreamers who can't afford market value for something that insult people with disrespectful lowball offers. I guess in their mind they think that they'll find a moron or somebody desperate.
I think your guess is completely incorrect here. There is no such thing as a disrespectful offer. If you don't like it, reject it. Remember that worth of anything is based purely on how much someone else is willing to pay for it. I really don't get why people feel insulted. Want to offer me $1 for either of my Tesla's, no problem whatsoever. I will simply tell you no thanks and that we are too far apart to waste each other's time to even bother to negotiate, but I would not take it as an insult. If a seller feels there are offers which will hurt their feelings, an obvious solution is to post "I'm firm on price" or "no offers below $X will be considered". As simple as that. Business is business, no reason to make it personal, because it is not personal.