Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Model S P90DL Value?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can someone help me get an approx value for a 2015 S P90DL?

I'm considering buying but it's very difficult to find Kelly BB for used Teslas like this one.

It's in very good condition, new tires, about 95K miles. I'm not sure what pertinent questions to ask owner.

I believe it also has free supercharging for life. I'm thinking $50K or in that ballpark...?

Kelley Blue Book:
1666186318726.png

1666186367027.png

I would suggest requesting all the service records, and then post a summary here of what has been done. If service records are minimal, I would plan for up to 5-6K in repairs needed to address issues that you may encounter in your first year (things like torn suspension bushings, air suspension leaks).

Also, ask if there has been an HV battery replacement, and confirm battery info for yourself by requesting (or taking) a photo of the battery pack label, visible on the underside of the car. If it's the original battery, I would definitely not pay close to $50K, probably no more than 40.

I would try to stay in the KBB private party range, overall, esp. since the market is softening. The only way I would pay near the top of KBB PP is if there has been a recent HV battery replacement with a brand new (not refurbished) battery.

Looking at trade in vs private party above, I've recently had several trade in offers for my 82k mile 2017 P100D. None were above 50k. One company did offer 49 after initially offering 45. Just an FYI because when I was looking for my Tesla, I was looking at all performance models, even considering a M3P.

Best of luck!

Reactions: morbidz
Can someone help me get an approx value for a 2015 S P90DL?

I'm considering buying but it's very difficult to find Kelly BB for used Teslas like this one.

It's in very good condition, new tires, about 95K miles. I'm not sure what pertinent questions to ask owner.

I believe it also has free supercharging for life. I'm thinking $50K or in that ballpark...?
Feb 2020 I put up my 2015 P90DL up for sale. I listed it at $59,900. Then the pandemic started and I put the sale on the back burner. Fast forward to 2021 and I sold it in November, '21 for $56,000. I know this a year later. But hopefully it'll shine some light on you question...

• Helpful
Reactions: byeLT4