Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Model S Unplugged Front Facia Upgrade in Philadelphia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Airforcebj

R1143 Ordered 5 Jan, Delivered 14 Aug
Oct 29, 2017
Drexel Hill, PA
After purchasing a 2015 Model S, I made the choice to upgrade the front facia. After reading threads here, I decided to go with the Unplugged front facia upgrade over the T sportsline edition. I live in the Philadelphia and had DunnFabb Motorsports in Pennsauken NJ recommended as an installer. They did an amazing job and they were in constant communication with me the whole time. It took them 5 days from start to finish and that included test fitting the bumper, having it painted, installed, and getting my rims coated with new tires. I attached some before and after pics. I specifically wanted to compare the panel gaps before and after, and DunnFabb made my car look better than the factory in terms of gaps. The car also had some pretty bad wheel rash, and DunnFabb had them powder coated to a glossy black. I haven’t put on the front emblem yet, because I can’t decide on chrome or black yet. I highly recommend the Unplugged front facia and if you are on the Philadelphia area, look up DunnFabb Motorsports For your modifications!

IMG_0276.jpeg
IMG_0277.jpeg
IMG_0278.jpeg
IMG_0405.jpeg
IMG_0406.jpeg
IMG_0407.jpeg
IMG_0408.jpeg
IMG_0409.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: morbidz
After purchasing a 2015 Model S, I made the choice to upgrade the front facia. After reading threads here, I decided to go with the Unplugged front facia upgrade over the T sportsline edition. I live in the Philadelphia and had DunnFabb Motorsports in Pennsauken NJ recommended as an installer. They did an amazing job and they were in constant communication with me the whole time. It took them 5 days from start to finish and that included test fitting the bumper, having it painted, installed, and getting my rims coated with new tires. I attached some before and after pics. I specifically wanted to compare the panel gaps before and after, and DunnFabb made my car look better than the factory in terms of gaps. The car also had some pretty bad wheel rash, and DunnFabb had them powder coated to a glossy black. I haven’t put on the front emblem yet, because I can’t decide on chrome or black yet. I highly recommend the Unplugged front facia and if you are on the Philadelphia area, look up DunnFabb Motorsports For your modifications!

View attachment 468017 View attachment 468018 View attachment 468019 View attachment 468022 View attachment 468023 View attachment 468024 View attachment 468025 View attachment 468026
They did a really good job. I have seen some that look terrible and I honestly would be scared to have anyone do the install besides UP themselves. They also charged about the same as UP for the install and it takes much longer than what they claim. You should be very happy with the results.
BTW whats is that at the bottom of your lower grill?

They did a really good job. I have seen some that look terrible and I honestly would be scared to have anyone do the install besides UP themselves. They also charged about the same as UP for the install and it takes much longer than what they claim. You should be very happy with the results.
BTW whats is that at the bottom of your lower grill?
Less, in my case, actually. UP charged me $1,200 for the painting and install. Took about four hours. The paint was done on a prior day. I showed up on time for the appointment, Lyft'ed to a restaurant, then to a library, read a book, got a call from UP, and Lyft'ed back to their shop in Hawthorne, CA, and picked it up. (It's a few doors down from SpaceX).