Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 model s Warning Car May Not Restart

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last week I got this warning...called service and he said to make an appointment to bring it in....soonest was a week and a day later. In the mean time they send me a bill for a $1400 repair for a PTC heater (I believe) and told me to pre-pay to expedite service. I did not. I bring it in and the guy asks how many times i've had that warning...I said once...he said then don't worry its fine. I said I had to rearrange my work schedule and inconvenience people to get to this appointment can you at least run diagnostics....he said yes and it would be $90 and take 30-45 min. I said ok...90 minutes later I went to ask what's up and they said they have no idea and need to keep it. 25 hours later I call and was told they still have no idea but its a "isolate issue" with the high voltage battery....any ideas what kinda price tag i'm looking at? just a couple months ago the car cost me almost $7,000 for a head light and a crack bolt in the steering....