Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 P85D $54,000

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
asking $54,000 for my super clean 2015 P85D located in Riverside CA. Pm me for more info or pictures.
  • Autopilot 1 (works flawlessly)
  • Insane+ 0-60 in 3.1 sec
  • Smart Air suspension
  • 4 new tires on squared configuration with Michelin Pilot Super Sports (245)
  • Arachnid rims on it currently from the referral program (no rash)
  • Also available is the stock 21in turbines in grey color. Yes you get 2 sets of rims!
  • Unlimited Free Supercharging transferable to next owner
  • Ceramic Coating Suntek with 10 years warranty
  • Black on black look with chrome delete
  • Ceramic Tint 30% all around
  • High fidelity sound
  • 90% battery 215 miles or 100% battery 238 miles
See Mont. Sticker for more Info. Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_1775.jpg
    IMG_1775.jpg
    537.3 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_1698.jpg
    IMG_1698.jpg
    716.2 KB · Views: 131
  • Mont Sticker.png
    Mont Sticker.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 131
So is this an example where free supercharging is still available because it is a private owner? I would think that adds value as opposed to going thru the CPO program, right? Maybe I still don't understand this fully though....still think it is crazy that a feature can just be taken away.

So is this an example where free supercharging is still available because it is a private owner? I would think that adds value as opposed to going thru the CPO program, right? Maybe I still don't understand this fully though....still think it is crazy that a feature can just be taken away.

It doesn't add that much value. Sure, it's a nice perk but realistically, unless one is supercharging very very often, it doesn't save that much. Being on the hunt for a used Model S, sure, I'd like to have it, but no matter how I look at this, I still prefer a car straight from Tesla for the 4 year/50k miles warranty. IMO that's way more valuable.

If Tesla get their paws on a car and resell it, they can do whatever they want. Besides stripping transferable supercharging, they're software locking to 60kWh some cars and if the new owner wants the full battery, they have to pay again (facelift 75kWh packs only for this case, but still...)

Under $50k is a much more reasonable asking price..there are multiple P85D for sale on EV-CPO for under what you are asking. No offense but I'd be very surprised if you get over $50k.
This is disingenuous. There are many 2015 P85Ds as well as non face lift P90Ds for sale on the CPO website for mid 50s. They may have an extended warranty but no free supercharging. I’m not an actuarial but I would dare say that is a wash over the next 4 years to Teslas bottom line. This is just price trolling. It used to be that a buy through the dealer only gave you a top notch car. This is not the case sadly with tesla as they seem to run the gamut of very nice cars to pretty used cars. I would be inclined to shop private as evaluate each car I found. Full disclosure my 2015 P85DL is listed on this site as well for $52500 or OBO but I’ve gotten lots of offers for just around what tesla would pay me plus the write off if I got a new car. Then tesla slaps $9000 onto the price of my car, adds an extended warranty but strips the free supercharging.

For what it's worth, I agree, around $50k seems to be the current going price for these P85Ds, but this market goes up/down wildly. I think just 6 months ago, one could find a nice P85D for much less.

There are pros and cons for buying private over what Tesla sells directly. It all comes down to what each buyer values more. I remember wanting free supercharging and being able to see the car before, but realistically, I have to put way more value on the full 4 year/50k miles warranty from Tesla. Private would make sense if the prices were significantly lower than Tesla has for similar cars, which is currently not the case.

asking $54,000 for my super clean 2015 P85D located in Riverside CA. Pm me for more info or pictures.
  • Smart Air suspension
  • Also available is the stock 21in turbines in grey color. Yes you get 2 sets of rims!
  • High fidelity sound
  • Smart Air suspension
  • High fidelity sound

Hi I am interested at looking at your car. I live in Riverside also.
Call me when you can

David
Thanks

To #cucubits, I appreciate your well thought out comments. I have been following P85D prices for almost a year and finally pulled the trigger on aTesla used, Titanium, carbon fiber, 34K miles for $50,200 with only $100 down. Pictures were high resolution, and the car looks pristine. Picking up next week from Mt. Kisco, NY, and if any issues, I walk with only my $100 deposit lost.

For me, four year warranty was much more important that FUSC, so buying from Tesla was a no brainer. These are the lowest prices I’ve seen, and even a 4 year warranty P85D on Ev CPO this morning for less than $50K. Upgrading from my P85 which just ran out of warranty. Hoping to get around $30,000 for that car.

Reactions: HankLloydRight