Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 P85D with Insane mode, new tires, very fun to drive

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wanted to let every one know that I am the proud new owner of this vehicle. Dealing with Aaron was a pleasure, and when I flew to Colorado to pick it up the car it was exactly as advertised. I am so happy to have the car I wanted without the hassle of the CPO process.
I will update my signature line soon to reflect my new P85D :)

• Love
Reactions: vespax and davidc18
I wanted to let every one know that I am the proud new owner of this vehicle. Dealing with Aaron was a pleasure, and when I flew to Colorado to pick it up the car it was exactly as advertised. I am so happy to have the car I wanted without the hassle of the CPO process.
Wonderful to hear.

Congrats!

I considered a few times a m3p, though I still love my original p85d. I considered new p100d, though it’s too large of a delta for a questionable upgrade imo, eg + suspension is awesome and ludicrous upgrade was definitely the right thing to get much better overtaking power.

I would suggest the extended warranty and seeing if tesla will still allow a ludicrous upgrade.

I just came in to comment/close this out. Josh was great to work with. I'm still blown away with how fast and smooth it all went. I'm really happy the car is in great hands and an owner that is really excited for it. Enjoy!

Picked up my X today in Denver and drove it home. Not as fast... but still exciting.

I just came in to comment/close this out. Josh was great to work with. I'm still blown away with how fast and smooth it all went. I'm really happy the car is in great hands and an owner that is really excited for it. Enjoy!

Picked up my X today in Denver and drove it home. Not as fast... but still exciting.

I'm really glad this all worked out. I had a few PMs with Aaron and our numbers didn't work out but I was rooting for him. Like jmillic said he was a pleasure to deal with. I picked up a 15' P90D yesterday from Tesla at $58K and.... wow...

For those willing to travel prices are dropping faster than I anticipated. There's a silver P85D in NJ for $55K right now we walked past it when were there and it looked to be in great condition (on the outside at least)

Good luck everyone!