Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 P85D with Ludicrous, Autopilot 52K Miles for $84K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For Sale:
P85 D w/ Ludicrous Upgrade in Great Condition!!
Autopilot Convenience Features
Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
All Glass Panoramic Suroof
19" Wheels with Michelin Primacy Tires
Grey Leather Next Generation Seats
Obeche Matte Wood Decor Accents
Alcantra Headliner
Extended Napa Leather Trim
Ultra High Fidelity Sound Package
Premium Interior and Lightingi
Smart Air Suspension
LTE Upgrade
52,500 Miles

Eligible for 100,000 mile warranty from Tesla for an additional charge. Eligible for a discounted package of 4 service intervals between 62,500 and 100,000 miles for an additional charge.

$84,000

I am its only owner, a private party in Southern California (Oxnard). I have treated this vehicle with great care. Tesla Service Center in Santa Barbara has done all four of its 12,500 mile service intervals. I am selling this at a fair price compared with KBB and Edmunds. Love the car...would keep it but, replacing it with a P100D.

Reactions: SD_Engnr
Here are some recent photos of my vehicle.
P85D For Sale.jpg
P85D interior1ForSale.jpg
P85DForSaleInterior2.jpg

Interesting....
My past experience with 3-4 year ownership has cost me about $1/mile. If I took my car's sticker, subtracted $7500 for the Federal Tax Credit, added $5K for the Ludi upgrade and then subtract $52,500 for milage and I ...........

The mileage deduct on kbb.com is way too high. It is based on the wear pattern of an ICE vehicle, not a Tesla. A Tesla has almost no moving parts to wear out.. This makes the mileage deduct for a Tesla steeply less. Also on kbb.com, a user is not able to add the factory Ludicrous Upgrade option that was $5000.00. Here is the kbb.com at a lower mileage showing (even at the lower "Very Good Condition"), the value at more than 90k if the $5000 Ludicrous Upgrade is also included..
Screen Shot 2016-12-02 at 5.06.38 PM.png

I looked for months before buying mine. Watched and monitored the market. KBB is way off in values.

Example they value a loaded 2013 S60 at $37k. The cheapest tesla anywhere is $45k regardless of miles or opts. I wasnt able to buy a tesla anywhere in the country for anything close to $3X,XXX.00 or i would have months ago!

Kbb doesnt buy or sell cars either.

Try to find some comps in active fs listings for some of their values. I believe the demand for these cars has pushed the market way above kbb.