Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 P90D with Ludicrous mode in Alaska

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I purchased this lovely car in November and took Delivery in December for the purpose of renting it out via turo.com as essentially a business. While I love the car, I have no personal desire to pay for it for my personal use. :) Here's the link to my listing: Take a trip in Charles's Tesla I was anticipating renters beating down a path to my door to experience the Ludicrous launch, and that has not occurred. I have rented it out 5-6 time (the Turo total is not correct).

It is Silver with black interior and Matte Obeche. All options except the spoiler, and AutoPilot, however I currently have the Autopilot trial, but it's due to expire in a couple weeks. Currently just under 5,700 miles, however I'm driving it a couple times a week. Base wheels, and a second set of 19" Tsportline Dark Gray turbines. Winter tires are on the base wheels, and OEM tires on the TSportline. I'm possibly going to have the base wheels powdercoated to make the dark gray turbines. It has the dual charger installed, as well as winter floor mats. For a full price offer, I would also include the Tesla Wall charger (currently installed in my garage).

I would like to get $127K for this car, however I'm open to offers. I don't NEED to sell this car, however I don't have any desire to pay for it either. The purpose of this post is to test what the current market value is realistically. There would likely be a $3K~ shipping fee that should align with other used Teslas. I'm thinking we could split the hard cost of shipping, which should be a better deal than what Tesla charges for used shipping.

PM me with any thoughts or questions!

Yikes, $45K with the extra accessories is a steep depreciation within 6 months! Last I looked, a lot of the older, used, non "L" models were going for over $100K on Tesla's site.

Trust me, I know it sucks. But like you said "going for" not "selling for". I sure hope you get your asking, but you asked for a realistic number and that's probably it. Also, you are way up in Alaska, not really a hot market for Tesla's and someone will have to pay a ton to ship it. why do that when someone can buy the new and best for the same as your asking price.

Just being realistic.:(

Reactions: CarlitoDoc
I'm all about being realistic - thank you! I still think $95k is a touch low. Again, I"m willing to pay, or at least split, shipping, and shoot, I'd probably pay to enable Autopilot too. The second set of tires, wheels and charger are another $5K+ usually. It also has Xpel file and CQuartz ($4K). Yes, it's used, so no tax rebate, but I would still think someone would want to scoop it up for more than $115K. My hard costs are over $150K with all the extras, even though I know they don't add that much value.