TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2015 P90DL for sale - $110K with 8,000 miles

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by Chevrltz71, Jul 11, 2016.

1. Chevrltz71

Chevrltz71 Member

Well, as much as it pains me, I have decided the sell the mighty Tesla - it was a for a business idea when I bought it, not merely personal use. My wife and I are going a little different direction with our businesses and investments, and unfortunately I never really invested the time or marketing to truly get the word out there about the availability of the Model S for rent. Silver outside, and Black leather Next Gen interior with Matte Obeche with third row. I rented it out a couple times through Turo, and each time it was returned immaculate. It was normally charged to 90% - it probably was only charged to 100% a dozen times or so.

I'm asking $110,000 and that includes EVERYTHING - two full sets of tires and wheels (summer and studless winter), wall charger, two sets of all weather floor mats, Xpel film on front and rear bumper and CQuartz coating. I also have the Whisper rack, which I never installed to carry your bicycles or skis. While it's true you would not enjoy the $7,500 tax benefit, you would save almost $35,000 off a new one including the extras, that is identical performance wise. 8,000 miles - there are a couple minor dash rattles that have emerged - that's about the extent of any "issues." Please PM me if you're serious. I'm trying to sell it locally as well. All options except the spoiler and AutoPilot - but driving is fun, so who needs that? :) You could certainly add that feature however if you want to give Tesla $3K.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Chevrltz71

Chevrltz71 Member

Or, let me know what you think it's worth - I'm open to market value offers!

3. JPUConn

JPUConn Active Member

Let me know if you'd sell the whisperbar separately

• Informative x 1
  4. Chevrltz71

Chevrltz71 Member

Possibly - it's still in the box, never opened. Shipping is a little steep here from Alaska. What were you hoping to get one for? They're $550 new.

5. dmorean

dmorean Member

Hi. I'd be good for $450 including shipping for the Whisperbar if you still have it?

6. gaffneycatch

gaffneycatch Member

Does it have third row seats?

7. Chevrltz71

Chevrltz71 Member

Yes! Again, ALL options except the spoiler and Autopilot (which is easy to enable). Price could be negotiable.

8. JPUConn

JPUConn Active Member

I just bought a brand new in the box set with the tesla mounts for $380 by someone in a similar situation.

Maybe try eBay but seriously for your own benefit sell all the extras separately bc they don't add any value to the car sale price.