Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Silver P90D, CPO Warranty, 53K miles, $53K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey folks. I hate to do it but, I'm parting with my P90D. The Model S is in good shape and has been well cared for. The car has never been smoked-in to my knowledge. Here are the basics:

• 2015 Tesla Model S P90D with approximately 53,000 miles
  • Originally a P85D, but in 1/2020, Tesla upgraded the battery to a 90kW pack.
  • 255 miles at 100% charge
  • Ultra high fidelity sound system
  • Sub-zero package
  • Carbon fiber decor/trim
  • Tesla center console
  • AP1
  • Tech package/Navigation
  • Smart Air Suspension
  • Lifetime premium connectivity/3G
  • Panoramic roof
  • 21-inch turbine wheels; powder coated in gloss black in 11/19
  • Wheels have less than 5k miles on them
  • Purchased from Tesla preowned in 7/18 so it has the balance of the 4yr-50k preowned warranty and the 8yr-unlimited mile drivetrain and battery warranty
Price is $53,000 or best reasonable offer. I am willing to work with a buyer if the vehicle needs to be shipped although I have never shipped a vehicle before! If you'd like to see any additional pictures or have any other questions, please get in touch with me on here and we can talk.

Thanks!

IMG_3083.jpg

IMG_3081.jpg

IMG_3080.jpg

IMG_3096.jpg

IMG_3093.jpg

IMG_3095.jpg
IMG_3093.jpg

IMG_3084.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3099.jpg
    IMG_3099.jpg
    358.7 KB · Views: 38
Beautiful car mate. Just got mine too... FYI for these 90kw batteries... People care about what version it is. If you can take a picture of the battery sticker, you can tell. People's interest can go up if it's a v3 which is the only true capable Ludicrous battery.

Does it alarm you that the battery was installed in January and it's down to 255 range from 270? Unless it was a refurbished, do you know? I have similar degradation, but mine was likely changed in 2019...

Again, beautiful car... Hope it sells soon!