TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Vendor 2015 Silver Tesla Model S P85D - Ultimate New Car Prep

Discussion in 'Florida' started by First Impression, May 13, 2015.

1. First Impression

First Impression Local Vendor - Florida

Serving Tampa, Sarasota & Southwest Florida
    I was hired by the owners of this new P85D to perform our Ultimate New Car Prep Service which includes:
    - Window Tint with 3M Crystalline all around including windshield and panoramic roof
    - Full front paint protection with Xpel PPF aka Clear Bra (we wrapped the entire hood, fenders, bumper, nose cone, headlights, fog lights and mirrors)
    - Single step paint correction
    - Gtechniq Crystal Serum/EXOv2 protective coating application (on paint, wheels and calipers)

Due to a tight schedule I couldn't do many pictures of the before and after as I usually do.

Correction and Coating
    After correction and protective coating application we're left with a very glossy silver.
    Look at the fender and the door.Do you see any difference? The fender has Xpel paint protection film but since we wrap it around the edges we make the film practically invisible. Once we apply Gtechniq protective coating on the film and on the rest of the car the gloss becomes the same throughout. That's how your car should look.

IMG_6808.png IMG_6805.png IMG_6813.png

Polish and Coat Wheels and Calipers
    The customer requested the wheels to be glossier than how they normally are so I used a very fine polish to enhance the gloss and lock it under the protective coating. I believe I achieved that.

IMG_6824.png IMG_6827.png IMG_6836.png
    IMG_6799.png IMG_6802.png

The Finished Car

IMG_6922.png IMG_6898.png IMG_6904.png IMG_6918.png IMG_6908.png IMG_6910.png IMG_6915.png IMG_6907.png IMG_6905.png IMG_6817.png IMG_6816.png

Hope you enjoyed this post.

If you have any questions about the service performed on this car or would like to set up an appointment to have your Tesla or any other car enhanced by us please, don't hesitate to contact me.

2. SabrToothSqrl

SabrToothSqrl Active Member

3. First Impression

First Impression Local Vendor - Florida

Serving Tampa, Sarasota & Southwest Florida
    Thank you