Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 2015 Silver Tesla Model S P85D - Ultimate New Car Prep

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was hired by the owners of this new P85D to perform our Ultimate New Car Prep Service which includes:
- Window Tint with 3M Crystalline all around including windshield and panoramic roof
- Full front paint protection with Xpel PPF aka Clear Bra (we wrapped the entire hood, fenders, bumper, nose cone, headlights, fog lights and mirrors)
- Single step paint correction
- Gtechniq Crystal Serum/EXOv2 protective coating application (on paint, wheels and calipers)

Due to a tight schedule I couldn't do many pictures of the before and after as I usually do.

Correction and Coating
After correction and protective coating application we're left with a very glossy silver.
Look at the fender and the door.Do you see any difference? The fender has Xpel paint protection film but since we wrap it around the edges we make the film practically invisible. Once we apply Gtechniq protective coating on the film and on the rest of the car the gloss becomes the same throughout. That's how your car should look.

IMG_6808.png
IMG_6805.png
IMG_6813.png

Polish and Coat Wheels and Calipers
The customer requested the wheels to be glossier than how they normally are so I used a very fine polish to enhance the gloss and lock it under the protective coating. I believe I achieved that.

IMG_6824.png
IMG_6827.png
IMG_6836.png

IMG_6799.png
IMG_6802.png

The Finished Car

IMG_6922.png
IMG_6898.png
IMG_6904.png
IMG_6918.png
IMG_6908.png
IMG_6910.png
IMG_6915.png
IMG_6907.png
IMG_6905.png
IMG_6817.png
IMG_6816.png

Hope you enjoyed this post.

If you have any questions about the service performed on this car or would like to set up an appointment to have your Tesla or any other car enhanced by us please, don't hesitate to contact me.