Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Telsa P85D, Rock Hill, SC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is where Tesla is with trade in value

Trade-In Offer.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: SD_Engnr
How is that any worse than having to bump ones own thread five times?

I bumped this ad because I thought that is how this threads work. It seems like many posters on the for sale thread have bumped their ads, so I thought I should do the same. I asked the mods to modify my main line and they did. I appreciate that. In addition, I was told bumping is against the rules so I have stopped bumping. However, if it offends you so much maybe should should post nasty notes on all the rest of the sellers posts that have bumped their ads. I appreciate your view, nevertheless. Thanks

How is that any worse than having to bump ones own thread five times?
I bumped this ad because I thought that is how this threads work. It seems like many posters on the for sale thread have bumped their ads, so I thought I should do the same. I asked the mods to modify my main line and they did. I appreciate that. In addition, I was told bumping is against the rules so I have stopped bumping. However, if it offends you so much maybe should should post nasty notes on all the rest of the sellers posts that have bumped their ads. I appreciate your view, nevertheless. Thanks

There's a huge difference between bumping your own thread and some one posting their car for sale in someone else's thread.

It was a pointless comment by NJ Plugin.

GLWYS!

Reactions: CSFTN