Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Tesla 85 model S, 2187 miles, immaculate, $79,000

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
talked to 2 different service centers and both say that if a car was not configured with premium audio there is no way to "upgrade" to satellite radio at least at this time.... Unless someone else has heard differently... Otherwise would be on a lane to Indiana right now!!!!

I think it's a different MCU - center console screen and attached computer. That's a really expensive part I'm told ($6k?) - someone like wk57 or ingineer could undoubtedly do it with an adequate budget, but it's not a cost effective upgrade.

I'm also not sure why it'd be that important in a car that comes with free slacker streaming...

Are you able to post the full window sticker? Until then you will continue getting questions about features.

The Monroney was in the 2nd Yahoo link.

27001538673_f0c70b98d2_o.jpg

Reactions: hybridbear
premium wall hanging charging station for home (hasn't been installed)

New S 60 scheduled for delivery in a month. Beginning process of installing charging system. Interested in selling "premium wall hanging charging station for home (hasn't been installed)" separate from vehicle?